Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factory The animated sequel Charlie vs. the Chocolate Factory finds Willy Wonka freshily out of prison. He returns to his...
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
I'd love to see a big-screen Solomon Grundy before I die {nm}
Posted by: Rishoutfield on Jan 30, 11:24 in response to notfabio's post Insider: Dave Bautista has discussed DCU with Gunn,...
Insider: Dave Bautista has discussed DCU with Gunn, believes he's looking for actors for the next 10-15 years, too old to be Bane now. notfabio Jan 30, 08:34
Bautista is 54 now he'd be a 70 year old Bane at the end. notfabio Jan 30, 08:38
I'd love to see a big-screen Solomon Grundy before I die Rishoutfield Jan 30, 11:24
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar