HSX Forum
Movies
DL: Akiva Goldsman signs first look deal with WB (a new one I guess), CONSTANTINE 2 with Keanu Reeves and I AM LEGEND 2 are priority.
notfabio
Feb 15, 10:26
He was at MGM most recently and following Abdy and DeLuca back to WB.
{nm}
notfabio
Feb 15, 10:28
JJ Abrams is now involved in CONSTANTINE 2 (as a producer I'm sure, Lawrence is still attached to direct)
notfabio
Feb 15, 10:30
I AM LEGEND 2 takes place several decades after the last film and follows the alternate ending to I Am Legend not the theatrical
{nm}
notfabio
Feb 15, 10:34
Alternate ending if you're not familiar with it. Linked inside.
notfabio
Feb 15, 10:38
At the very bottom mentions dead delisted MAJOR MATT MASON is still technically setup at Playtone with Tom Hanks doesn't specify Paramount
{nm}
notfabio
Feb 15, 10:49
Nice, I would look forward to both of those
{nm}
MattW
Feb 15, 12:21