HSX Forum

Movies

At least once, with the Pepsi inclusion it's contractual to show it until they replace it with something else for Pepsi

Posted by: notfabio on Apr 02, 20:11 in response to Rishoutfield's post if I go, how many times will I see that awful movie...

Basically their terms with Pepsi require running them just like the others are required to show Coke spots.  At least the Nicole Kidman spot is separate from that. 

Regal at least is showing a Wednesday May 3rd 7pm GOTG Trilogy screening in IMAX $50.00 a ticket notfabio Apr 02, 10:42

Otherwise standard 3pm Thursday May 4th shows {nm} notfabio Apr 02, 10:42

if I go, how many times will I see that awful movie quotes promo at Regal? Rishoutfield Apr 02, 17:13

At least once, with the Pepsi inclusion it's contractual to show it until they replace it with something else for Pepsi notfabio Apr 02, 20:11





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Breeder (BREDR) 150000 1.79 (+0.02)          Wildwood (WILDW) 50000 27.35 (-0.02)          A Talent for Murder (SWITZ) 1 5.77 (-0.01)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 2000 1.86 (-0.14)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 2000 10.48 (+0.48)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 2000 2.16 (+0.16)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 2000 2.14 (+0.14)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 2000 9.56 (-0.44)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 150000 69.81 (+0.85)          The Beast (TBEAS) 10000 1.97 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 2000 1.83 (-0.17)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 2000 2.02 (+0.02)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 2000 25.82 (+0.82)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 150000 8.99 (+0.11)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 2000 2.22 (+0.22)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.21 (+0.21)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 2000 5.21 (+0.21)          Making Marie Antoinette (MAKMA) 150000 0.69 (+0.09)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 150000 7.94 (+0.36)          The Night House (NITHS) 90000 7.42 (-0.58)          La Bola Negra (LBNEG) 150000 3.94 (-0.08)          Whalefall (WHALF) 150000 26.42 (+0.05)          Trust Me, I’m a Doctor (TMIAD) 150000 2.58 (+0.04)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 150000 72.65 (-0.75)          The Night House (NITHS) 1 7.42 (-0.58)          The Night House (NITHS) 1 7.42 (-0.58)          Sense and Sensibility (SNSNS) 150000 17.56 (+0.11)          Flywheel: Ignition of the Soul (FLYWH) 150000 6.53 (-0.05)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.18 (+0.08)          River (RIVE1) 5000 15.41 (+0.07)          Clayface (CLAYF) 9999 59.06 (-0.17)          Crawlers (CRWLR) 150000 5.05 (-0.06)          Making Marie Antoinette (MAKMA) 150000 0.69 (+0.09)          Buds (BUDS) 610 27.17 (-0.24)          The Smack (SMACK) 50000 0.02 (-0.02)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 75000 57.99 (-1.11)          Trust Me, I’m a Doctor (TMIAD) 150000 2.58 (+0.04)          And Then There Were None (ATTWN) 50000 0.02 (0.00)          Mega Man (MGAMN) 50000 0.01 (0.00)          Fever (PEGLE) 100000 0.02 (+0.01)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 100000 72.65 (-0.75)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 60000 29.75 (-0.19)          Portrait of an Artist: Stephen C (POASC) 50000 1.33 (-0.01)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 75000 57.99 (-1.11)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 150000 7.94 (+0.36)          Fjord (FJORD) 50000 4.58 (+0.06)          Beware Boiuna (BOUNA) 50000 4.08 (-0.02)          Constantine 2 (CNST2) 50000 29.64 (+0.26)          Drummer Boy (DRUMB) 35000 9.73 (-0.05)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 1 9.56 (-0.44)