Nutmeg & Mistletoe The holiday comedy Nutmeg & Mistletoe stars Maia Kealoha as a girl who writes a letter to Santa Claus for help...
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
DL interviews KCOST on HORZN "I hope it comes out in the fall. I’d like to take it to the Venice Film Festival"
Posted by: Antibody on May 18, 07:34
https://deadline.com/2023/05/francis-ford-coppola-kevin-costner-interview-megalopolis-horizon-1235359148/
DL interviews KCOST on HORZN "I hope it comes out in the fall. I’d like to take it to the Venice Film Festival" Antibody May 18, 07:34
FFCOP on MEGAL " It has to be in theaters for its initial opening... My guess is it’s not coming out this year, so we’ll see." {nm} Antibody May 18, 07:35
He wants a large format (IMAX/etc) release, so that complicates it. There is a lot of slots in 2024. {nm} notfabio May 18, 08:32
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar