Obey KJ Apa and Nadia Parkes lead the horror film Obey. Sophie Kargman will direct from a script by Ryan Farhoudi.
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
Great GDELT quote: ‘I Don’t Fear Artificial Intelligence. I Fear Natural Stupidity’
Posted by: Antibody on Jun 28, 07:53
https://www.indiewire.com/news/breaking-news/guillermo-del-toro-ai-the-buried-giant-pinocchio-1234878950/
Great GDELT quote: ‘I Don’t Fear Artificial Intelligence. I Fear Natural Stupidity’ Antibody Jun 28, 07:53
The problem with any tech isnt the inanimate tech itself, its the faulty humans who program it & the psychopathic billionaires who own it Tallwonder Jun 28, 09:03
I figure if we're advanced enough to create AI, then we can come up with tech to detect it...even now it's sometimes obvious... tealfan Jun 28, 09:56
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar