TN: SOFRD $18,219,879 / $40,207,249 Jul 09, 09:36
Priced below H$8 less than two weeks ago... wow! {nm} Jul 09, 12:45
I bought it at that price in June {nm} Jul 09, 12:49
I've held BARBi long since it was at H$20.69... might be time to take the profits? Jul 09, 12:52
If Simu Liu's junior agent could stake their career on Barbie you can stake your HSX Bucks! ;) Jul 09, 13:46
Nice! I got ya beat by just a little - $12.04 for me & BARBI...hang in there! :-) {nm} Jul 09, 15:55
Bought it first time 04/25/13 at 0.04! {nm} Jul 09, 23:50
Yep. i bought at $7.62 {nm} Jul 09, 16:52
the equivalent of Regenry Books buying up all its vanity publications just to make the NYT best seller's list for a week Jul 09, 16:34
Still (some) money to be made peddling nonsense to slack-jawed, deluded culture war casualties {nm} Jul 10, 08:29