Backrooms 2 Kane Parsons will return to direct Backrooms 2. The horror sequel follows the company Async as they explore the...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
Going to be a fun finish, for sure.. "Sound of Freedom" could also make the top 7 {nm}
Posted by: VictorY on Jul 23, 08:25 in response to TheWeekendWarrior's post From what I can see, only one player (Prof. Frink) has...
Oh very good. My official prediction looks dead on.. DEADLINE has this weekend as 300+ million total, largest since 2019 (Avengers: Endgame) VictorY Jul 22, 14:41
Sadly not enough data to make my Summer Pick 5 and such "official" calls (I know, I wish) But will continue per movei, per case basis. {nm} VictorY Jul 22, 14:54
From what I can see, only one player (Prof. Frink) has BARBI in their Pick 7 anywhere but 7th place. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Jul 23, 06:14
Going to be a fun finish, for sure.. "Sound of Freedom" could also make the top 7 VictorY Jul 23, 08:25
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar