For the last several years now, there's been this large gap for IMAX, once the last committment in August is completed, there's normally not much committed to the largest IMAX screens until October. One of the funnest screenings I've seen in a theater in the past couple of years was a JAWS screening at the Irvine Spectrum IMAX during this time frame. the movie destroyed the audience; i watched people walk out of their stunned by how good it still is. In short, HUGELY FUN.
I am anticipating these Oppenheimer 70MM screenings to have the opportunity to spread out, once whatever's committed in August is completed. What's on tap for IMAX, is it Gran Turismo and Strays in August, or something else? I can't believe either of those would be there more than 7 days, if that. Then wouldn't they go back to Oppie?
They could throw in some Mission Impossible Screenings as well. But Oppenheimer time.
Yes? No? From late August and all through September...