TFSD in only 550 theaters, not HSX wide; Talk to Me in only 1900 despite what I was told by A24 Jul 27, 18:26
SOFRE keeps adding theaters, so Angel Studios worked out a better deal than Paramount with MISS7 {nm} Jul 27, 18:27
Angel is probably getting 20 points less than paramount but as I mentioned earlier Jul 27, 18:36
I wonder how many chains will try to screw Angel Studios like Regal did with Icon on Passion of the Christ (old THR article). Jul 27, 18:41
I actually would be shocked if they went up to 45 or 50 because they have a pipeline Jul 27, 18:49
*wouldn't be shocked {nm} Jul 27, 18:50
Most years there's no labor day weekend release which gives the bigger summer movies run for expansion Jul 27, 20:33
Just imagine how F'ing bonkers deluxe a National Cinema Day mighr be this year Jul 27, 21:21
Sony should rerelease Spider-Verse to fend off Barbie stealing its summer thunder... get it to $400 mil domestic! {nm} Jul 28, 05:13
Oh, right... Sony is releasing Equalizer 3 (just saw the first trailer for it... Denzel's Godfather?) {nm} Jul 28, 05:13
They should wait until the schedule empties out from the supersets {nm} Jul 28, 06:33
*strikes to do the next cinema day promotion. {nm} Jul 28, 06:34
Talk too me had a look on good reviews on rotten tomatoes Jul 27, 23:52
Note: The theater count for Talk to Me is an estimate from Box Office Pro. {nm} Jul 28, 07:27