The Egyptian is back baby! Aug 30, 12:25
Just imagine: giving these theatrical killers your money every time you walk in. Sends a chill down my spine. Aug 30, 15:56
Netflix isn't the only one programming it. American Cinematheque should run the lion's share of screenings Aug 30, 16:02
I'm aware. I was a Cinematheque member for years. Understanding that is why it hurts even more. Aug 30, 16:41
Let Netflix explain it: Aug 30, 16:45
The difference between someone who actually cares about theatrical and you Aug 30, 16:59
You'd actually rather the thousands of people who go to a every year stay at home than let it get saved Aug 30, 17:01
You are simply relentless when it comes to twisting every single thing. And you have zero clue about: Aug 30, 20:42
So: you're claiming I don't donate to the Cinematheque. You don't have any idea what you're talking about. Aug 30, 20:48