Variety: DUMB MONEY reviews are percolating Clayton Davis wants award spends, calls it "more effective than The Big Short" Sep 08, 17:41
Sounds like America Ferrera is probably a victim of the buy button removal. {nm} Sep 08, 17:42
Huh? {nm} Sep 08, 19:17
Explanation spoiler? Sep 08, 21:40
Spoiler... but yes. {nm} Sep 08, 19:55
I do think it works better as a movie than The Big Short (which I still don't get) Sep 08, 19:56
At 60% but only 5 reviews. Figure itll get into the 70s from the general tone of reviews out of TIFF Sep 08, 21:44
what is not to get? It's a brilliant film; what's the problem? Sep 09, 00:11
Let's just say that as someone who has played HSX for 23 years, I should understand shorting better... ;) Sep 09, 03:15
Not Difficult. BUY = Betting it goes UP. SHORT = Betting it goes DOWN. {nm} Sep 09, 06:39
Hmm. It sounds like Clayton Davis is an idiot. {nm} Sep 09, 00:22