HSX Forum

Movies

Sharon Stone apparently paid Leo's salary out of her own pockets b/c Sony didn't want to {nm}

Posted by: co-bro (a.k.a mickpix) on Nov 17, 14:13 in response to Antibody's post lol, not suravid Hayter said he was up for LDCAP's role...

lol, not suravid Hayter said he was up for LDCAP's role in The Quick and the Dead Antibody Nov 17, 14:00

*not sure if he's serious but possible since she just starred in The Guyer {nm} Antibody Nov 17, 14:02

Sharon Stone apparently paid Leo's salary out of her own pockets b/c Sony didn't want to co-bro Nov 17, 14:13





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 31000 24.84 (+0.11)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 150000 7.81 (+1.01)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.16 (+1.12)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 2557 34.16 (+1.12)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.16 (+1.12)          Trust Me, I’m a Doctor (TMIAD) 31000 2.59 (0.00)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 5000 15.00 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 3556 34.16 (+1.12)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 150000 34.48 (-0.11)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 140000 34.16 (+1.12)          A Talent for Murder (SWITZ) 30000 5.75 (-0.02)          Lee Pace (LPACE) 25000 73.62 (0.00)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 150000 8.89 (+0.13)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 5585 34.16 (+1.12)          Incredibles 3 (NCRD3) 150000 418.42 (+1.73)          Liam Neeson (LNEES) 25000 11.56 (0.00)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 65704 8.89 (+0.13)          Jack O'Connell (JAOCO) 25000 70.27 (0.00)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 2 30.92 (+3.22)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 90000 8.89 (+0.13)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 84296 8.89 (+0.13)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 10000 57.66 (+0.24)          Digger - Opening Weekend (DIGER.OW) 100000 15.94 (-1.48)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 10000 19.42 (-0.21)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 150000 96.60 (+1.64)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 150000 96.60 (+1.64)          Khris Davis (KHDAV) 25000 20.26 (+0.12)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.16 (+1.12)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 138302 34.16 (+1.12)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 44.70 (-1.05)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 150000 34.48 (-0.11)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.16 (+1.12)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Viggo Mortensen (VMORT) 25000 19.65 (0.00)          Viggo Mortensen (VMORT) 25000 19.65 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.16 (+1.12)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 60000 116.59 (+0.47)          Mr. Irrelevant (MREVL) 73 30.90 (+0.06)          Owen Wilson (OWILS) 25000 21.60 (+0.01)          Owen Wilson (OWILS) 25000 21.60 (+0.01)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 23499 15.00 (0.00)          Verity - Opening Weekend (VERTY.OW) 100000 28.69 (-0.43)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 112500 34.16 (+1.12)          Owen Wilson (OWILS) 25000 21.60 (+0.01)          Owen Wilson (OWILS) 25000 21.60 (+0.01)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Beware Boiuna (BOUNA) 150000 15.04 (-0.51)          Star Wars: Starfighter (SWAR4) 18000 284.46 (-1.58)          Star Trek (TREK4) 50000 32.17 (+0.10)