Hal Alexander Ludwig stars as the real-life Hal Donaldson, a journalist who witnessed suffering and inequality. A...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
"I know what I must do to fully commit, but I need your help."...I guess it didn't take...lol {nm}
Posted by: tealfan on Dec 13, 16:39 in response to Doc Brown's post Rich Eisen Show: Adam Driver was originally told by...
Rich Eisen Show: Adam Driver was originally told by Abrams that Kylo Ren's arc was that he fully committed, never redeemed himself in STAR9 Doc Brown Dec 13, 15:39
Which is the storyline that plays out in Colin Trevorrow's Duel of the Fates version of STAR9 (so presumably it was Kennedy who changed it) {nm} Doc Brown Dec 13, 15:41
"I know what I must do to fully commit, but I need your help."...I guess it didn't take...lol tealfan Dec 13, 16:39
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar