for the LA playas, Vista in Feb is *stacked* Feb 02, 10:50
Have you been to the Vista since remodel? I have never actually made it out to either since they remodeled under QT. {nm} Feb 02, 10:54
i live much closer to NBC actually but weirdly don't go there much (moviesnob heresy i know) Feb 02, 11:29
I go more than you do and I live in Texas! {nm} Feb 02, 11:39
I thought Vista was supposed to be first run only {nm} Feb 02, 11:20
I guess the eastside can support 2 (2.5 if you count LF3) rep theaters? Its just that the Vista is close to New Bev {nm} Feb 02, 11:38
He does live in Israel now but every studio still makes at least one print of pretty much ever film for archival reasons. Feb 02, 12:12
Fistful of Dollars, For A Few Dollars More and Blazing Saddles February 23rd is quite a night. Feb 02, 11:51
Also they do have a 70mm print (non IMAX) for DUNE PART TWO. {nm} Feb 02, 11:53
I'm in town the 24th and 25th damnit! {nm} Feb 02, 12:14
Its the 24th and 25th too, but i know you have Dune the 25th {nm} Feb 02, 12:59
*DeNiro still thinking about Waingro on the drive to LAX gif* {nm} Feb 02, 13:07