One Italian Summer Brie Larson stars in One Italian Summer as a woman who endures a devastating loss leading her to reconnect with her...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
Think you made the right decision here {nm}
Posted by: JayPrimetown on Mar 29, 12:03 in response to TheWeekendWarrior's post Gut check: With 10 mins to go, guess I'm staying long on...
Gut check: With 10 mins to go, guess I'm staying long on the OW TheWeekendWarrior Mar 29, 09:49
Think you made the right decision here JayPrimetown Mar 29, 12:03
If the Thursday previews ended up being $8m, I probably would have gone short. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Mar 29, 12:51
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar