HSX Forum

Movies

Hahaha I was then opposite. I like 3 but hated 4. Still waiting to see how it all plays out but I am not sure I care enough for this to be

Posted by: Moviesnob on Jun 24, 12:47 in response to notfabio's post THE ACOLYTE E3/E4 [C+/B-] yeah, the third episode was...

More than a one off. It's the general problem I have the the way they are doing this time period (or the old Republic except for the early video games). Why is it exactly the same world building as the pre empire time period? Same tech, same Jedi, same with. It's not a prequel except in name only. They needed a better story the reason for the revenge as you said) for sure but these are basically the same characters doing the same things in the same world as we've already seen.Ā 


ANDOR gave us so much more world building in a time period we've already covered. I'm bummed we couldn't get more in a totally different time period. HOTD managed to do it!





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 1000 20.24 (-0.40)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 1000 20.24 (-0.40)          Fall 2: Deadpoint (FALL2) 150000 5.13 (+0.16)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 59.36 (-0.76)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 2426 43.30 (+6.86)          Werwulf (WERWU) 13733 69.18 (-3.30)          River (RIVE1) 147050 14.43 (-0.13)          Jane Levy (JLEVY) 2000 15.00 (0.00)          Witch on the Holy Night (WOTHN) 1969 5.03 (-0.11)          Saw XI aka Saw 11 (SAW11) 150000 20.50 (+0.20)          Saw XI aka Saw 11 (SAW11) 150000 20.50 (+0.20)          Werwulf (WERWU) 20000 69.18 (-3.30)          Werwulf (WERWU) 40000 69.18 (-3.30)          Dynamic Duo (DYDUO) 26002 123.58 (-5.57)          The Musical (MSCAL) 24 0.29 (-0.05)          Honeymoon With Harry (HWHRY) 1 11.08 (+0.04)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 297 46.87 (-1.57)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 130000 10.46 (-0.14)          Invertigo (INVRT) 1 18.83 (-0.83)          Verity (VERTY) 5000 67.50 (-0.40)          Primetime (PRMTM) 5000 46.40 (-0.41)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 365 43.30 (+6.86)          Jane Levy (JLEVY) 25000 15.00 (0.00)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 150000 91.39 (+16.46)          Rolling Loud The Movie (RLOUD) 11000 7.77 (+0.04)          Werwulf (WERWU) 150000 69.18 (-3.30)          Werwulf (WERWU) 150000 69.18 (-3.30)          Digger (DIGER) 106 59.36 (-0.76)          Beware Boiuna (BOUNA) 5000 19.28 (+0.08)          Assisted Living (ASLIV) 150000 0.10 (+0.07)          Assisted Living (ASLIV) 150000 0.10 (+0.07)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 45 46.06 (+1.28)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 4029 40.30 (-2.29)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 150000 46.06 (+1.28)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 43.30 (+6.86)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 34045 46.06 (+1.28)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 98999 40.30 (-2.29)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 90945 40.30 (-2.29)          The Mosquito Bowl (MSQTB) 150000 5.00 (-0.18)          The Mosquito Bowl (MSQTB) 150000 5.00 (-0.18)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 43.30 (+6.86)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 43.30 (+6.86)          Jane Levy (JLEVY) 25000 15.00 (0.00)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 43.30 (+6.86)          Godzilla Minus Zero (GODM2) 10000 77.38 (+2.68)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 150000 25.29 (-1.33)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 150000 91.39 (+16.46)          Shaun The Sheep: The Beast Of Mo (SHEP3) 12 3.75 (+0.16)          Godzilla Minus Zero (GODM2) 150000 77.38 (+2.68)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 3 122.67 (+5.70)