HSX Forum

Movies

Paul is actually really good, just playing to a crowd that no longer really goes to theaters....see Scott Pilgrim. {nm}

Posted by: Lucky856 on Mar 17, 08:18 in response to JMT's post I predict a short weekend again. ( at least for me and...

MTC confirms what I said earlier [PAUL] and [LMTLS] $15 million, [LNLAW] $13 million secretstalker Mar 14, 11:59

Doesn't mean you're both right. :) {nm} Antibody Mar 14, 12:10

I meant the part about all of the movies being very close this week. Never switched placement on three new movies this much possibly ever. {nm} secretstalker Mar 14, 12:18

This is the kind of weekend to separate the pros from the wannabes. :) {nm} Antibody Mar 14, 12:21

Still no RS futures? {nm} tribefan695 Mar 14, 12:19

Nope... notfabio hasn't received yet. {nm} secretstalker Mar 14, 12:24

I can make up some "Red Riding Hood - 40M+" type projections to tide everyone over if you want. BionicMoron Mar 14, 12:38

What interests me are trends. RRH went down each week, I want to know what direction SUCKP is going in {nm} tribefan695 Mar 14, 12:46

Heh - I was looking over RS {nm} RogerMore Mar 14, 12:47

RS's predictions over the last year or so. Here's my picks for their ten most ridiculous (in hindsight, and in no patricular order) RogerMore Mar 14, 12:53

that gets a WOW....horrible {nm} lobogotti Mar 14, 13:19

can anyone tell me "the rule" please? I always forget and I want to save it now {nm} krapnek Mar 14, 13:13

If MTC is bigger than RS by a significant amount, the film will end bigger than MTC; if MTC is smaller by a large margin, the film will go xiayun Mar 14, 13:34

By what margin do you consider "significant"? Haven't seen RS's numbers but it seems like the diff. ranges from 2 to 4 million between them {nm} secretstalker Mar 14, 14:01

Normally I'd go with like 30% {nm} xiayun Mar 14, 14:03

This version of the rule picks the direction of the adjust correctly about 64% of the time, slightly better than MTC does. RogerMore Mar 14, 14:50

I predict a lot of disappointment this week. {nm} not2fast Mar 14, 13:17

I predict a short weekend again. ( at least for me and the other pros ;-) {nm} JMT Mar 14, 13:57

although LMTLS could surprise {nm} JMT Mar 14, 14:25

Why that one? Have you seen it? Is there anything very special about it.. ? {nm} Facto Mar 14, 17:35

The other films look lame in comparison. Limitless ( the trailer that is ) looks interesting , the story, the actors, the Niro {nm} JMT Mar 14, 23:46

battle la, rango, and riding hood should all be in a better position this weekend. don't see any of these getting higher than #3 {nm} the_steveinator Mar 15, 13:50

Paul is actually really good, just playing to a crowd that no longer really goes to theaters....see Scott Pilgrim. Lucky856 Mar 17, 08:18





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.77 (+0.47)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.77 (+0.47)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.39 (-0.59)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 149999 15.39 (-0.59)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 15000 42.47 (+4.60)          Dreamquil (DRMQL) 150000 0.76 (-0.08)          Misty Green (MSTYG) 150000 6.88 (-0.22)          Misty Green (MSTYG) 150000 6.88 (-0.22)          Fjord (FJORD) 150000 4.34 (-0.18)          Fjord (FJORD) 150000 4.34 (-0.18)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 25000 27.63 (+2.63)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.72 (+0.72)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 25000 5.25 (+0.25)          The Night House (NITHS) 25000 7.87 (-0.13)          The Incomer (INCOM) 150000 0.19 (+0.03)          The Incomer (INCOM) 150000 0.19 (+0.03)          Jay Duplass (JDUPL) 25000 13.70 (+0.09)          Dichen Lachman (DLACH) 25000 107.55 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 1 15.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.61 (-0.39)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 1.53 (-0.47)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 1.45 (-0.55)          The Six Billion Dollar Man (6MILL) 10000 5.58 (+0.06)          Pokemon: Detective Pikachu 2 (PIKA2) 37500 14.28 (-0.04)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 37500 46.15 (+0.95)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 10000 76.95 (+1.28)          John Wick: Chapter 5 (WICK5) 37500 58.94 (-0.18)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 37500 120.51 (-0.35)          Control (COTRL) 9999 4.42 (+0.05)          Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Ve (ASPD3) 4075 274.14 (-1.00)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.77 (+0.47)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.46 (-0.93)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.46 (-0.93)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.88 (-1.06)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.88 (-1.06)          John Wick: Chapter 5 (WICK5) 5896 58.94 (-0.18)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.61 (-0.39)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.08 (-2.02)          Starship Troopers (STRPR) 27000 29.12 (+0.03)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.61 (-0.39)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 100 15.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.08 (-2.02)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 20000 2.72 (+0.72)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.72 (+0.72)          John Wick: Chapter 5 (WICK5) 5911 58.94 (-0.18)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 20000 2.72 (+0.72)          Clifford the Big Red Dog 2 (CTBR2) 28000 0.33 (-0.01)          Atonement (ATONM) 150000 1.22 (-0.02)