DL: BEST OF ENEMIES (BCOOP & CBALE project) lands at Amazon MGM with a significant theatrical release Dec 13, 18:20
20th's Steve Asbell confirmed they tried to land this project. Dec 13, 18:25
He thinks PROJECT HAIL MARY is likely going to move up for Gosling. {nm} Dec 13, 18:18
Christopher Abbott tested for FANTASTIC FOUR {nm} Dec 13, 18:23
Luiz Fernando: CIVIL WAR has a $75 million budget. Dec 13, 17:27
which means he didn't die as seen in OCEN4 {nm} Dec 13, 17:20
It'll be easy to get 14 if they crossover the 11 and 8. Especially considering the 11 lost two of its team. {nm} Dec 13, 17:43
Variety says this story is an ad on X, but not on the story itself (paid for the the Saudis) Dec 13, 17:00
Sneider: He may just be parroting Empire City (who he follows), but also says DUNE 3 is greenlit for 2027 release.. Dec 13, 16:59
WB internally expects a 100+ million opening for DUNE pt 2 {nm} Dec 13, 16:59
the first one barely made more than that it's whole domestic run ($41m o.w.) {nm} Dec 13, 17:02
Only because of the pandemic. {nm} Dec 13, 17:05
How could it be greenlit without a finished script. Are they giving him a blank check? {nm} Dec 13, 17:04
That would be The Batman {nm} Dec 13, 17:23
I don't think Legendary has participation anymore in DC projects at WB (could be wrong) {nm} Dec 13, 17:25
Yeah, I think Man of Steel was the last one from Legendary. {nm} Dec 13, 19:45
Every time I see "wolfs" it sets me off, much like "emails" used to (for for a different reason). Dec 13, 18:09
Yep, I keep on auto-correcting to Wolves. Gonna get real tired of it by the time it comes out. {nm} Dec 13, 18:32
DM: ETRTN setpics which NSCOT recently wrapped Dec 13, 16:39
Simon Callow joins [ETRTN] likely replacing JIRON Dec 13, 16:43
Trailer for Miller's Girl [MILRG] Dec 13, 16:25
Trailer for Out of Darkness [TORGN] Dec 13, 16:18
THR: WB Motion Picture Group hires a new VP of Comms to spin The Zas words into gold. Dec 13, 15:51
"I know what I must do to fully commit, but I need your help."...I guess it didn't take...lol {nm} Dec 13, 16:39
Taylor Swift will continue playing in theatres until at least 1/4 Dec 13, 15:19
That said ??? about it actually reporting the additional box office, BOM and The Numbers both stopped updating December 3rd Dec 13, 15:23
I'll be curious to see how many theaters Beyoncé loses tomorrow {nm} Dec 13, 15:55
THR: Mattel officially sets up the AMERICAN GIRL movie at Paramount, Lindsey Anderson Beer to write. Dec 13, 15:14
If I remember correctly this was going to be a Back to The Future inspired time travel movie. {nm} Dec 13, 15:15
finally, that Kit Kitteridge sequel {nm} Dec 13, 15:24
Marty, we have to stop Bob Berney from trying to restart Picturehouse again! {nm} Dec 13, 15:30
I hope the tagine is "If you thought BARBIE was woke..." {nm} Dec 13, 15:35
DL: Naomi Scott will star in Smile 2 Dec 13, 15:04
Naomi Scott to star in [SMIL2] {nm} Dec 13, 16:36
Xmas Day opening box office question Dec 13, 14:48
No, Dec 29 is the first weekend. {nm} Dec 13, 16:31
DL: Sony will distribute WOLFS (WOLVES) and PROJECT ARTEMIS theatrically for Apple. Dec 13, 14:01
not the same as artemis? {nm} Dec 13, 18:23
Shot in my hood! {nm} Dec 13, 14:24
DL: Fight Night: The Million Dollar Heist has landed a series order at Peacock. [FTNIT] Dec 13, 12:56
DL: Letterboxd will start providing movie showtimes. Dec 13, 11:50
I learned that the hard way once. {nm} Dec 13, 11:59