Hal Alexander Ludwig stars as the real-life Hal Donaldson, a journalist who witnessed suffering and inequality. A...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
Yep, I keep on auto-correcting to Wolves. Gonna get real tired of it by the time it comes out. {nm}
Posted by: notfabio on Dec 13, 18:32 in response to Abraxas' post Every time I see "wolfs" it sets me off, much...
THR: Reports that WOLFS and PROJECT ARTEMIS will both get a minimum 45 day theatrical window (which is not a shocker, but still nice) notfabio Dec 13, 16:44
Every time I see "wolfs" it sets me off, much like "emails" used to (for for a different reason). Abraxas Dec 13, 18:09
Yep, I keep on auto-correcting to Wolves. Gonna get real tired of it by the time it comes out. notfabio Dec 13, 18:32
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar