HSX Forum

Movies

Does anyone really see The Help [THELP] coming anywhere near that? I haven't seen a commercial or poster for that anywhere. {nm}

Posted by: Lucky856 on Aug 07, 18:41 in response to DTXbro's post Homer Simpson had a few choice words on that subject.


Tag(s): THELP

RS: [FDES5] low 20s, [THELP] high teens (5 day), [30MOL] mid teens, [GLELV] mid single digits {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Aug 07, 15:21

RS Futures: TheWeekendWarrior Aug 07, 15:24

no idiot brother? {nm} Moviesnob Aug 07, 15:38

I have one but not sure what he has to do with anything. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Aug 07, 15:55

<crickets> {nm} Moviesnob Aug 07, 15:56

BTW, further proof of RS being on crack... i just read their praises of Littlerock, which I just happen to be watching. (Hate it!) {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Aug 07, 15:56

Suprised by the CLMBA number (high) {nm} SparkleMotion Aug 07, 22:13

Thanks, WW. I'm itching to get around to Real Steel futures. {nm} ShawnMR Aug 07, 16:04

Re: glee, it's sometimes hard to convince people to pay for what they been getting for free. {nm} islander Aug 07, 16:13

yeah.. Thats why Simpsons did 74M opening weekend. LOL {nm} Dorfman Aug 07, 16:25

Simpsons had 20 years of history. Also, would you be surprised to learn glee only averages 4M viewers age 18-49? {nm} islander Aug 07, 16:30

thats it really/? Personally I've never seen the show. I refuse. lol But all i hear from people is how much they love it. i thought it was Dorfman Aug 07, 16:49

But if just a quarter of them went opening weekend, you'd have an opening of over $10m with the 3D surcharge. {nm} dsbman Aug 07, 18:55

You wont get that response, Most of glees audience is too embarrassed they watch glee to ever go to a theater and say "one for glee please" {nm} islander Aug 07, 19:01

Really? Because I was under the impression that much of their audience are die-hard "gleeks", not the type to shy away from showing it. {nm} Paul2k Aug 07, 19:25

You're right, I was just being funny (well my approximation of funny anyways). Theres a vocal fanbase but not big enough for double digit OW {nm} islander Aug 07, 19:34

Homer Simpson had a few choice words on that subject. DTXbro Aug 07, 18:17

yes I loved the beginning when he does that {nm} Dorfman Aug 07, 18:30

Does anyone really see The Help [THELP] coming anywhere near that? I haven't seen a commercial or poster for that anywhere. Lucky856 Aug 07, 18:41

Best selling book beloved by older women. Are you an old woman? My mom is and she wants to see it. {nm} islander Aug 07, 18:49

I've been seeing tv spots in the last week a lot {nm} Dorfman Aug 07, 19:56

Just quickly, when you're just asking a question about a stock, no need to tag using the brackets. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Aug 07, 20:18

True, but I married her anyway. ;) {nm} PVL Admin Aug 07, 23:19

I'm surprised at mid teens for 30MOL, it looks pretty decent. And as popular as Glee is, they really think single digits? {nm} Dorfman Aug 07, 16:22

I think it will start slow, but have good WOM {nm} SparkleMotion Aug 07, 22:08

(30MOL that is) {nm} SparkleMotion Aug 07, 22:08

Can someone explain what RS means? {nm} broy7 Aug 07, 16:49

RS = Reel Source. {nm} BionicMoron Aug 07, 16:59

Thank you! {nm} broy7 Aug 07, 20:02

$5m for Glee sounds right {nm} xiayun Aug 07, 20:07





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.77 (+0.47)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.77 (+0.47)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.39 (-0.59)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 149999 15.39 (-0.59)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 15000 42.47 (+4.60)          Dreamquil (DRMQL) 150000 0.76 (-0.08)          Misty Green (MSTYG) 150000 6.88 (-0.22)          Misty Green (MSTYG) 150000 6.88 (-0.22)          Fjord (FJORD) 150000 4.34 (-0.18)          Fjord (FJORD) 150000 4.34 (-0.18)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 25000 27.63 (+2.63)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.72 (+0.72)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 25000 5.25 (+0.25)          The Night House (NITHS) 25000 7.87 (-0.13)          The Incomer (INCOM) 150000 0.19 (+0.03)          The Incomer (INCOM) 150000 0.19 (+0.03)          Jay Duplass (JDUPL) 25000 13.70 (+0.09)          Dichen Lachman (DLACH) 25000 107.55 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 1 15.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.61 (-0.39)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 1.53 (-0.47)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 1.45 (-0.55)          The Six Billion Dollar Man (6MILL) 10000 5.58 (+0.06)          Pokemon: Detective Pikachu 2 (PIKA2) 37500 14.28 (-0.04)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 37500 46.15 (+0.95)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 10000 76.95 (+1.28)          John Wick: Chapter 5 (WICK5) 37500 58.94 (-0.18)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 37500 120.51 (-0.35)          Control (COTRL) 9999 4.42 (+0.05)          Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Ve (ASPD3) 4075 274.14 (-1.00)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.77 (+0.47)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.46 (-0.93)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.46 (-0.93)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.88 (-1.06)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.88 (-1.06)          John Wick: Chapter 5 (WICK5) 5896 58.94 (-0.18)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.61 (-0.39)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.08 (-2.02)          Starship Troopers (STRPR) 27000 29.12 (+0.03)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.61 (-0.39)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 100 15.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.08 (-2.02)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 20000 2.72 (+0.72)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.72 (+0.72)          John Wick: Chapter 5 (WICK5) 5911 58.94 (-0.18)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 20000 2.72 (+0.72)          Clifford the Big Red Dog 2 (CTBR2) 28000 0.33 (-0.01)          Atonement (ATONM) 150000 1.22 (-0.02)