HSX Forum
Movies
Sony/Crunchyroll to open "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime the Movie: Scarlet Bond" on Jan 20, 2023.
Posted by: Peterlee (a.k.a Peterlee (from past)) on Jan 08, 07:46
Sony/Crunchyroll to open "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime the Movie: Scarlet Bond" on Jan 20, 2023.
Peterlee
Jan 08, 07:46
Every popular anime series in Japan MUST be made into a movie it seems (rolls eyes)!
{nm}
Tallwonder
Jan 08, 08:01
They have less than two weeks to make that title even longer.
{nm}
TheWeekendWarrior
Jan 08, 08:10
Dr Strangelove likes this!
{nm}
Tallwonder
Jan 08, 08:56
Scarlet Bond Reincarnated as a Slime or How I Learnt To Make My Movie Title Even Longer
{nm}
Tallwonder
Jan 08, 08:58
The title length will be the thing that finally destroys Twitter.
{nm}
RufusS
Jan 08, 10:49
The Elon Musk Populist Empire or How I Learnt to Stop Putting Everything to Vote on Twitter & Learnt to Live with the MAGA/Antifa
{nm}
Tallwonder
Jan 08, 11:04
we can hope!
{nm}
project
Jan 09, 01:34
Fun series (one of my fav shonen) but not a super huge property in America. I'd imagine this one will open at something like $2-3m
{nm}
MiyazakiFan
Jan 08, 18:35