House Party 1.4 including Thursday Jan 14, 08:15
BOR: Man Called Otto $4.05 Jan 14, 08:25
DL way lowballed Otto {nm} Jan 14, 08:26
I don't know if I'd call $650k "way lowballed"... but DL's numbers are always too early. {nm} Jan 14, 08:27
Could be a close call for 3rd place between Puss and Otto. {nm} Jan 14, 08:28
DL: Midwest Female Powah for Otto none of the Top 75 theatres were LA NYC. Jan 14, 08:44
Also vaguely says that formerly HBO Max titles will be 17 day windows 45 HBO Max so possibly Evil Dead Rise as well {nm} Jan 14, 08:46
and MGCM3 {nm} Jan 15, 08:04
I think 45 days until it hits HBO Max is much better than 2021 when all movies were on HBO Max day-and-date Jan 15, 09:25
BOR: Plane $3.5m {nm} Jan 14, 08:37
B+ CinemaScore Jan 14, 08:42
DL reports that "Plane" production budget was in the low $20Ms. (so the film is very likely to make profit) {nm} Jan 14, 08:55
I bet House Party is less than that. I'd be shocked if it was more. {nm} Jan 14, 09:01
Production cost or Box Office? ;-) {nm} Jan 14, 11:05