HSX Forum

Movies

I wonder how it translates into Finnish. (I won't be seeing it until Sunday) {nm}

Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Jan 27, 13:38 in response to Antibody's post He posted some international box office for PATHA





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 150000 9.48 (+0.42)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 150000 7.91 (-0.12)          Making Marie Antoinette (MAKMA) 150000 0.52 (-0.08)          Sight & Sound Presents: Josh (SSPJL) 150000 3.52 (-0.04)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          The Mongoose (MNGOS) 150000 2.00 (-0.07)          Everest: The Other Side (EVTOS) 150000 1.34 (-0.02)          De Gaulle - Part I: Resistance (DEGAU) 150000 0.71 (-0.03)          Ghost Soldier (ARCNG) 150000 26.68 (-0.08)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 10000 20.14 (-1.39)          Magic: The Gathering (MGCTG) 1 25.23 (+0.03)          4 Kids Walk Into a Bank (4KWIB) 1 4.46 (-0.03)          Magic: The Gathering (MGCTG) 1 25.23 (+0.03)          4 Kids Walk Into a Bank (4KWIB) 1 4.46 (-0.03)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 7.11 (-1.44)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 7.11 (-1.44)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 10.38 (-3.74)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 150000 14.38 (+4.38)          Tower of Terror (TOWRT) 1 8.81 (-0.01)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.83 (-0.68)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 18036 50.00 (0.00)          Drag (DRAG) 150000 5.53 (-0.03)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 150000 2.77 (+0.70)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 150000 2.77 (+0.70)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 150000 2.77 (+0.70)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 150000 2.77 (+0.70)          Sydney Sweeney (SSWEE) 25000 39.79 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 1 50.00 (0.00)          La Bola Negra (LBNEG) 80000 3.96 (-0.09)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 100 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Jamie Bell (JBELL) 25000 21.57 (-0.25)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 4.41 (-1.02)          Madden (MADEN) 150000 2.16 (-0.07)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 150000 69.98 (-0.99)          Last Friday (FRID4) 25000 8.86 (+0.34)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 10000 4.41 (-1.02)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 49999 16.21 (+1.73)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 10000 4.41 (-1.02)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 20.14 (-1.39)          Rosa Salazar (RSALA) 25000 73.09 (-1.00)          Neal McDonough (NMCDO) 25000 12.73 (-1.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Daniel Kaluuya (DKALU) 25000 94.89 (-1.25)          Sacha Baron Cohen (SBCOH) 25000 99.81 (-1.33)          Billy Magnussen (BMAGN) 25000 73.38 (-1.25)