HSX Forum

Movies

IW: Charlie Kaufman "I wrote a screenplay that Ryan Gosling might do, might act in, and we’re going to go out with it at some point"

Posted by: Antibody on Feb 11, 08:15

https://www.indiewire.com/2023/02/charlie-kaufman-short-film-jackals-and-fireflies-1234807887/





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


You Can See Everything (YCSET) 150000 9.11 (+0.05)          The Weight (THEWT) 150000 3.79 (+0.07)          The Weight (THEWT) 150000 3.79 (+0.07)          Kit Connor (KICON) 25000 55.32 (0.00)          The Exorcist: Martyrs (TEXO2) 150000 56.78 (+0.71)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 25000 14.87 (-0.64)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 3 8.15 (+0.12)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 3 8.15 (+0.12)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 2 19.24 (+0.72)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 2 19.24 (+0.72)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 14.01 (-0.11)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 14.01 (-0.11)          The Comeback King (CMBKN) 150000 41.35 (-0.15)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 7500 14.01 (-0.11)          The Comeback King (CMBKN) 3 41.35 (-0.15)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 25000 14.01 (-0.11)          Verity (VERTY) 10 69.57 (-0.15)          Verity (VERTY) 10 69.57 (-0.15)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 150000 70.39 (-0.58)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 3 70.39 (-0.58)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 3 14.87 (-0.64)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 3 14.87 (-0.64)          Dune: Part Three (DUNE3) 3 261.54 (-0.97)          Dune: Part Three (DUNE3) 3 261.54 (-0.97)          Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 1 167.80 (+0.08)          Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 1 167.80 (+0.08)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 2500 12.85 (+0.88)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 1500 12.59 (+2.59)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 19.24 (+0.72)          The Further Mis-Adventures of Cl (TAOCB) 150000 17.94 (+0.44)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 150000 12.59 (+2.59)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 12.85 (+0.88)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 150000 12.59 (+2.59)          Broadsword (BROSW) 149999 38.43 (+0.09)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 39.79 (-0.03)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 149999 44.37 (+0.09)          Whalefall (WHALF) 149999 27.83 (-0.06)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 149999 70.39 (-0.58)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.87 (-0.64)          Sense and Sensibility (SNSNS) 149999 17.07 (-0.04)          The Hunger Games: Sunrise on the (HGAM6) 15000 195.59 (-0.12)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 50000 12.59 (+2.59)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 150000 12.59 (+2.59)          Club Kid (CLUBK) 150000 10.53 (-0.06)          Making Marie Antoinette (MAKMA) 150000 0.57 (-0.03)          Bitter Christmas (BITRC) 150000 0.44 (-0.02)          Hurricanna (HCANA) 150000 0.64 (-0.02)          De Gaulle - Part I: Resistance (DEGAU) 150000 0.72 (-0.02)          Mouse (MOUSE) 150000 0.89 (-0.02)          Queen at Sea (QUASE) 150000 0.34 (0.00)