Who partially owns the over-arching Tom Clancy franchise already due to the Jack Ryan series (ironically with John Krasinski who directed two of Paramount's biggest recent non-Top Gun, horror hits) ... but also, Amazon just had this huge theatrical hit with MBJOR, and I'm surprised they couldn't work out a deal to still have a piece of it with this Rainbow Six movie which (let's be honest) has been greenlit and then put into turnaround so many times until the stock finally delisted.
I'm assuming that if this movie does get made and there's a streaming deal, Amazon would get first crack at it, but there's also this weird conflict between MGM starting up MGM+ which would not only compete with Amazon but also Paramount+... but I'd still think Paramount would want to get some of that Amazon involved, and it has done coproductions before. Anyone else have thoughts on this? Will this finally be when Rainbow 6 gets made?