The Rule of Three The Rule of Three stars Chloe East as a woman trying to escape a deadly curse on her family that claims a victim...
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
Sony is heavily pushing 65 for Thursday. So I'd expect at least a smidge worse Thursday to weekend multiplier than usual.
Posted by: notfabio on Mar 05, 18:33
https://twitter.com/SonyPictures/status/1632567213881442304
Sony is heavily pushing 65 for Thursday. So I'd expect at least a smidge worse Thursday to weekend multiplier than usual. notfabio Mar 05, 18:33
I doubt it. Most regular moviegoers know these movies open on Thursday now... just shocked a studio is finally just SAYING it. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Mar 06, 07:03
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar