EmpireCity: Advance ticket sales for FAST X are relatively atrocious. Looking more and more like a bomb is incoming. May 11, 12:59
Is it possible for Universeal to be hiding the tracking and/or bargaining with the trades not to report? {nm} May 11, 13:07
Spider-Verse 2 June 1st sales blow everyone else away. Little Mermaid is doing very well. May 11, 13:13
When does the review embargo lift for Fast X? The premiere is tomorrow. {nm} May 11, 13:46
The social media embargo is indeed tomorrow at 3pm PDT, review embargo is next Weds (5/17) at 9am PDT {nm} May 11, 14:23
Zombie GGADO spot incoming. {nm} May 11, 13:11
Universal allowed Meadow Walker to reveal her cameo May 11, 13:15
I will be upset if she doesn't make a cameo in Indiana Jones... that seems to be her thing now. {nm} May 11, 13:32
I fail to see the connection. {nm} May 11, 13:41
I was being facetious. {nm} May 11, 13:59
I knew you were being facetious. But I didn’t quite get the joke. Lol May 11, 14:00
She sems to do a lot of cameos ...maybe Gal Gadot is (duh duh DUHHHHH) AI! {nm} May 11, 14:24
I was wondering where Razorhawk went! But would be funnier if he was Fudge. {nm} May 11, 13:30
95% sure ec gets his presales info from the buzz and tracking thread just like the rest of us. Nothing interesting {nm} May 11, 14:22
F&F is a huge walk-up title so hopefully they are comparing presales to past F&F titles {nm} May 11, 15:02