Genre: Action-Comedy
Setting: Present-day London
INT. SHARD - GROUND FLOOR - NIGHT
The energy company's annual gala is in full swing. The guests, elegantly dressed, enjoy the festivities. Suddenly, a group of RADICAL ACTIVISTS bursts in, armed and determined.
INT. SHARD - BALLROOM - NIGHT
Emma, the charismatic leader of the activists, addresses the shocked crowd.
EMMA Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the unexpected portion of the evening! We have a surprise for you—300 hostages!
GUEST 1 (whispering) I thought this was going to be a boring gala. Boy, was I wrong!
GUEST 2 This is outrageous! I demand a refund for my ticket!
EMMA Sorry, sir, no refunds for hostages. It's in the fine print.
INT. SHARD - EXTERIOR - NIGHT
Joey Locke, an ex-soldier turned window cleaner, hangs suspended outside the Shard, cleaning windows as if nothing unusual is happening.
JOEY (speaking into earpiece) Hey, guys, I'm just hanging out here, enjoying the view. Little do they know, I'm the one who's going to save the day.
INT. SHARD - BALLROOM - NIGHT
Lucas, a zealous extremist within the activists' ranks, takes center stage.
LUCAS We must take drastic measures! I say we kill them all and make a statement they'll never forget!
EMMA Lucas, we've been over this. We're exposing their corruption, not becoming murderers!
LUCAS But think about the headlines: "Radical Activists Make Gala a Graveyard!"
EMMA (sighs) Why did we let him watch action movies?
INT. SHARD - EXTERIOR - NIGHT
Joey continues to eavesdrop on their conversation, shaking her head.
JOEY (speaking into earpiece) Guys, we have a rogue extremist who's one bad one-liner away from turning this into a disaster movie. We need to act fast.
INT. SHARD - BALLROOM - NIGHT
Emma and Lucas engage in a battle of ideals while the hostages watch, terrified.
EMMA Lucas, remember our objective! We want justice, not a body count!
LUCAS Justice is overrated! I prefer chaos with a side of explosions!
INT. SHARD - EXTERIOR - NIGHT
Joey makes her way down the side of the Shard, doing her best to avoid the activists' attention.
JOEY (speaking into earpiece) Okay, I'm halfway down. Just a quick stroll down the deathtrap. No problemo!
INT. SHARD - BALLROOM - NIGHT
Joey enters the building through a broken window, blending in with the chaos.
JOEY (to herself) This is more dangerous than window cleaning without a harness. Who knew?
INT. SHARD - LOWER FLOORS - NIGHT
Joey encounters trapped hostages and mercenary guards, dispatching them with creative and unexpected moves.
JOEY (to hostage) Don't worry, I'm here to save the day! And don't forget to tip your window cleaner.
INT. SHARD - ROOFTOP - NIGHT
Joey reaches the rooftop, where Lucas stands ready to carry out his plan.
LUCAS Prepare to meet your doom, Joey Locke!
JOEY Oh, please. I've faced scarier things than you on a Monday morning.
A hilarious showdown ensues, with Joey using unconventional methods to disarm Lucas and save the day.