HSX Forum

Movies

I liked that better than the Blade Runner sequel. In fact, I just watched RS's Alien on the big screen for the dozenth time on Sunday

Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Aug 08, 00:20 in response to notfabio's post [He chose Alien: Covenant instead]

And I immediately wanted to buy the blu-rays of Prometheus (which I might already have) and Covenant to see where he was going with it.

Empire via DL: Ridley Scott regrets not directing BLADE RUNNER 2049. 2099 covers Brave New World territory notfabio Aug 07, 17:33

[He chose Alien: Covenant instead] {nm} notfabio Aug 07, 17:33

I liked that better than the Blade Runner sequel. In fact, I just watched RS's Alien on the big screen for the dozenth time on Sunday TheWeekendWarrior Aug 08, 00:20





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Wonka 2 (WONK2) 1 33.84 (0.00)          John Wick: Chapter 5 (WICK5) 1 59.55 (0.00)          Flight of the Navigator (FNAVG) 150000 0.01 (-0.01)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.78 (-0.06)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 100000 48.90 (+0.56)          The Surgeon (SURGN) 150000 12.29 (+0.55)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 100000 17.96 (+0.80)          The Rescue (RSCUE) 150000 29.42 (+1.02)          The Rescue (RSCUE) 150000 29.42 (+1.02)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.96 (+0.80)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.96 (+0.80)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 150000 112.35 (+2.01)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 43.77 (-0.56)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 43.77 (-0.56)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 100000 112.35 (+2.01)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.96 (+0.80)          Honeymoon/Funeral (HNYMF) 150000 8.54 (-0.06)          Elsinore (ELSNR) 150000 6.41 (-0.03)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 1000 30.92 (0.00)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 50000 17.96 (+0.80)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 50000 112.35 (+2.01)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 10.31 (+0.36)          Hal (HALD) 150000 6.31 (+0.45)          Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (li (TMNT5) 10000 74.00 (-0.01)          Witch on the Holy Night (WOTHN) 150000 5.16 (-0.03)          Iron Jane (IRONJ) 150000 11.39 (+0.03)          Blade (BLAD1) 6000 14.35 (+0.02)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 149999 67.31 (+0.24)          Can I Get a Witness (CIGAW) 149999 0.03 (+0.01)          Lucky Lu (LUCLU) 149999 0.03 (+0.02)          Sophie Wilde (SWILD) 25000 34.54 (-0.12)          Michael Stuhlbarg (MSTUH) 25000 43.12 (-0.16)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 150000 112.35 (+2.01)