HSX Forum
Movies
at least my first place pick did better than the people above me. {nm}
Posted by: austpow on Aug 28, 19:08
in response to austpow's post At least my first p
Summer Pick 7: apparently, splitting atoms also affects the Top 7
tealfan
Aug 28, 18:42
That murderous bastard killed my one pick in the right place :(
{nm}
TheWeekendWarrior
Aug 28, 18:57
At least my first p
{nm}
austpow
Aug 28, 19:07
lace pci,
{nm}
austpow
Aug 28, 19:07
lace pci,
{nm}
austpow
Aug 28, 19:07
lace pci,
{nm}
austpow
Aug 28, 19:07
at least my first place pick did better than the people above me.
austpow
Aug 28, 19:08
I would have given 5:1 odds with real money that no R-rated biographical film would make more than The Little Mermaid.
{nm}
Abraxas
Aug 28, 19:12
Since Flash didn't guess final GOTG3 box office, does that mean I'm miraculously in 1st?? As long as OPHMR doesn't reach $359
{nm}
jonjon
Aug 28, 22:17
Hey! :-)
{nm}
Flash
Aug 29, 09:07
I can't believe I am even on those lists anywhere. Who'd have thunk?
{nm}
Flash
Aug 29, 09:07
Did you see my trash picks?!?! I gave up after The Flash & Indy 5. Honestly quit checking the standings until I saw an update here.
{nm}
jonjon
Aug 29, 13:20
Gunn talking up Flash, Indy5 to Cannes tricked me into changing picks, spending $300M each they wouldn't be trash or so I thought.
{nm}
Baron_Darcon2023
Aug 30, 02:36