Summer Pick 7: apparently, splitting atoms also affects the Top 7 Aug 28, 18:42
That murderous bastard killed my one pick in the right place :( {nm} Aug 28, 18:57
At least my first p {nm} Aug 28, 19:07
lace pci, {nm} Aug 28, 19:07
lace pci, {nm} Aug 28, 19:07
lace pci, {nm} Aug 28, 19:07
at least my first place pick did better than the people above me. {nm} Aug 28, 19:08
I would have given 5:1 odds with real money that no R-rated biographical film would make more than The Little Mermaid. {nm} Aug 28, 19:12
Hey! :-) {nm} Aug 29, 09:07
I can't believe I am even on those lists anywhere. Who'd have thunk? {nm} Aug 29, 09:07
Did you see my trash picks?!?! I gave up after The Flash & Indy 5. Honestly quit checking the standings until I saw an update here. Aug 29, 13:20