Monkey Quest Monkey Quest follows a pair of siblings who awakens a powerful protector in their search for their parents. The...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
I shorted it the moment I saw the trailer.
Posted by: Rocket (a.k.a Rocket123) on Nov 05, 18:19 in response to notfabio's post THR: When THE MARVELS bombs, you can blame it on them...
If it bombs it might not be just because of a Cat Junket...
THR: When THE MARVELS bombs, you can blame it on them having to do a Cat Junket for it. notfabio Nov 05, 16:18
I shorted it the moment I saw the trailer. Rocket Nov 05, 18:19
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar