De Gaulle The Charles De Gaulle biopic stars Simon Abkarian as the French General who rallied Allied leaders for the French...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
No, no, I was referring to Cruz. {nm}
Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Dec 29, 06:14 in response to Tallwonder's post Wait I meant it as a joke. Thought the above reference...
I loved Ferrari. Saw it today in Irvine. Penelope Cruz SHOULD be a Supporting Actress Favorite. Great action. Driver is really strong. goodvibe61 Dec 28, 22:10
More than One (1) Driver in the Movie. Captain Obvious Dec 28, 22:41
Minnie (MDRIV) cameo? ;-) {nm} Tallwonder Dec 28, 23:41
Yes LOL. LOTS of drivers actually. They're everywhere. {nm} goodvibe61 Dec 29, 00:11
Totally agree. She gave the best performance of the movie and surprised she hasn't gotten much juice in the supporting category. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Dec 29, 00:49
Wait I meant it as a joke. Thought the above reference was to many race car 'drivers' in the film. Apologies for unintended spoiler if any. Tallwonder Dec 29, 06:02
No, no, I was referring to Cruz. TheWeekendWarrior Dec 29, 06:14
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar