HSX Forum
Movies
EmpireCity: I have now seen DUNE: PART TWO (pretty sure at a film buyer screening) I can say without reservation that it is INCREDIBLE,
notfabio
Jan 24, 10:06
he could not only get fired for this, he could hurt his parent company with DiscoWB
{nm}
Moviesnob
Jan 24, 10:09
Yeah, he also cussed out Jason Kilar this morning, who I'm sure is not beloved at WB, but still.
notfabio
Jan 24, 10:16
For those of us not in the know, who is "he", and why would he be cussing Jason Kilar, who it appears left WB 2 years ago?
{nm}
terraformingearth
Jan 24, 10:24
He's never identified other than some past studio history, but his access leads me to believe exhibitor side film department.
{nm}
notfabio
Jan 24, 10:33
Mad at Kilar over the damage/wreckage of Project Popcorn on the industry. Sending all WB films day and date during COVID.
{nm}
notfabio
Jan 24, 10:35