De Gaulle The Charles De Gaulle biopic stars Simon Abkarian as the French General who rallied Allied leaders for the French...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
via DH: Hawley on his TREK4 "I was going to make a ‘Star Trek’ movie with Cate Blanchett and Rami Malek. "
Posted by: Antibody on Feb 01, 19:04
https://www.darkhorizons.com/blanchett-malek-were-in-scrapped-star-trek/
via DH: Hawley on his TREK4 "I was going to make a ‘Star Trek’ movie with Cate Blanchett and Rami Malek. " Antibody Feb 01, 19:04
I hope Shari Redstone takes David Ellison's offer... having Skydance as part of Paramount will get more Star Trek movies made. {nm} The Weekend Warrior Feb 01, 19:31
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar