HSX Forum

Movies

Spike Lee: Still inolved in and developing [INSD2] and [WARTC], just facing funding issues cause he isn't Tyler Perry

Posted by: Apokalips (a.k.a del_NQY_Apokalips) on Apr 03, 17:15

http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2011/feb/16/photos-spike-lee-filmmaking-politics-sports-nasher/?refscroll=385

[SLEE] might wanna be back attached to "Inside Man 2"


Tag(s): INSD2, WARTC, SLEE

Spike Lee: Still inolved in and developing [INSD2] and [WARTC], just facing funding issues cause he isn't Tyler Perry Apokalips Apr 03, 17:15

Gotta put on a dress, Spike! {nm} secretstalker Apr 03, 17:21

the article says that both projects are "back burner" {nm} RazorHawk Apr 03, 17:26

Aren't they all for SLEE at this point though? What's on the front? That was what he was saying by mentioning Spielberg and Perry... Apokalips Apr 03, 17:30

That;s not what he said. In context, he said that the reason they were put on hold was funding and that unless you are one PVL Admin Apr 03, 17:43

I'm a fan of his work, but there is a real simple concept in Hollywood....your films need to make money if you want to continue making them {nm} lobogotti Apr 03, 17:49

and with that said INSD2 is a no brainer imo. that film made 185M total box office and 40M on DVD {nm} lobogotti Apr 03, 17:52

I'm sure it is, but the point here is that there is no NEW news on this project and this post does not change the movie's status. PVL Admin Apr 03, 17:59

yeah, I'm not endorsing or crucifying Apokalips. just saying my bit on Spike Lee....that dude has fell off the map these past few. {nm} lobogotti Apr 03, 18:02

and Spike, I know you're a little jealous Perry gets all the attention, but he gives his crowd what they want.....crappy films {nm} lobogotti Apr 03, 18:04

Lee is not attached to "Inside Man 2" at time of posting. Apokalips Apr 03, 18:06

I'm posting recent news on projects that haven't been tagged....what's the problem? Apokalips Apr 03, 18:19

There is nothing in that article that suggests he is actively doing anything with the projects. Your tagline is deliberately leading. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 03, 19:42

Look, if you're an admin of this site, I really don't wish to disrespect you but I must state that, IMO Apokalips Apr 03, 20:04

So as not to cloudy the water, I am not an admin to HSX in any way. Speak freely, I am just a player, like you. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 03, 20:07

Tell me what I'm doing that's against rules and regulations, kemosabe, and I'll stop. I'm an active and respectful member of HSX. Apokalips Apr 03, 20:15

Post current news or something new that's different from before. There's no change in status from being stuck in Development hell. {nm} Antibody Apr 03, 21:27





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Resident Evil (RESE8) 112500 130.66 (+0.16)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 50000 25.98 (-0.96)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 50000 25.98 (-0.96)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 50000 57.12 (-1.98)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 50000 57.12 (-1.98)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          It Ends (ITNDS) 150000 1.16 (+0.04)          Haunted Heist (HAUHS) 150000 0.48 (-0.01)          Mahershala Ali (MALI) 25000 157.79 (+0.50)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 13.50 (-2.69)          Giancarlo Esposito (GESPO) 25000 51.53 (+0.50)          Giancarlo Esposito (GESPO) 25000 51.53 (+0.50)          Fruitcake (FRUTC) 8000 0.07 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Put (SOCI2.PU) 25000 5.67 (+0.34)          Union County (UNINC) 150000 0.24 (0.00)          Can I Get a Witness (CIGAW) 6000 0.01 (-0.02)          The Social Reckoning - Opening W (SOCI2.OW) 100000 12.06 (-0.92)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 15000 57.12 (-1.98)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 20000 57.12 (-1.98)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Call (SOCI2.CA) 25000 0.81 (-0.10)          Rosebush Pruning (RPRUN) 150000 0.05 (+0.03)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.75 (+0.45)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.75 (+0.45)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.98 (-0.96)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.98 (-0.96)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Wrong Girls (TWRNG) 150000 1.82 (-0.03)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.59 (-0.80)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.59 (-0.80)          Spike Fearn (SFEAR) 1999 24.22 (-0.25)          Chippendales (IMCHP) 150000 0.03 (-0.03)          Bad Apples (BAPPL) 150000 0.98 (+0.02)          Spike Fearn (SFEAR) 2999 24.22 (-0.25)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 666 15.00 (0.00)          Julie Walters (JWALT) 1999 72.68 (+0.25)          Julie Walters (JWALT) 1999 72.68 (+0.25)          Broadsword (BROSW) 102 38.54 (-0.05)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 149999 13.50 (-2.69)          Michael Douglas (MDOUG) 25000 162.82 (+1.50)          Sandra Bullock (SBULL) 25000 86.53 (+1.27)          Love Language (LVLNG) 150000 1.47 (+0.11)          Love Language (LVLNG) 150000 1.47 (+0.11)          Queen Latifah (QLATI) 1999 69.95 (+0.25)          Nico Parker (NIPAR) 25000 101.74 (+1.33)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 149999 13.50 (-2.69)          Nico Parker (NIPAR) 25000 101.74 (+1.33)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 150000 7.98 (+0.40)          Queen Latifah (QLATI) 1999 69.95 (+0.25)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 150000 7.98 (+0.40)