HSX Forum

Movies

and Spike, I know you're a little jealous Perry gets all the attention, but he gives his crowd what they want.....crappy films {nm}

Posted by: lobogotti on Apr 03, 18:04 in response to lobogotti's post yeah, I'm not endorsing or crucifying Apokalips. just...

Spike Lee: Still inolved in and developing [INSD2] and [WARTC], just facing funding issues cause he isn't Tyler Perry Apokalips Apr 03, 17:15

Gotta put on a dress, Spike! {nm} secretstalker Apr 03, 17:21

the article says that both projects are "back burner" {nm} RazorHawk Apr 03, 17:26

Aren't they all for SLEE at this point though? What's on the front? That was what he was saying by mentioning Spielberg and Perry... Apokalips Apr 03, 17:30

That;s not what he said. In context, he said that the reason they were put on hold was funding and that unless you are one PVL Admin Apr 03, 17:43

I'm a fan of his work, but there is a real simple concept in Hollywood....your films need to make money if you want to continue making them {nm} lobogotti Apr 03, 17:49

and with that said INSD2 is a no brainer imo. that film made 185M total box office and 40M on DVD {nm} lobogotti Apr 03, 17:52

I'm sure it is, but the point here is that there is no NEW news on this project and this post does not change the movie's status. PVL Admin Apr 03, 17:59

yeah, I'm not endorsing or crucifying Apokalips. just saying my bit on Spike Lee....that dude has fell off the map these past few. {nm} lobogotti Apr 03, 18:02

and Spike, I know you're a little jealous Perry gets all the attention, but he gives his crowd what they want.....crappy films lobogotti Apr 03, 18:04

Lee is not attached to "Inside Man 2" at time of posting. Apokalips Apr 03, 18:06

I'm posting recent news on projects that haven't been tagged....what's the problem? Apokalips Apr 03, 18:19

There is nothing in that article that suggests he is actively doing anything with the projects. Your tagline is deliberately leading. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 03, 19:42

Look, if you're an admin of this site, I really don't wish to disrespect you but I must state that, IMO Apokalips Apr 03, 20:04

So as not to cloudy the water, I am not an admin to HSX in any way. Speak freely, I am just a player, like you. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 03, 20:07

Tell me what I'm doing that's against rules and regulations, kemosabe, and I'll stop. I'm an active and respectful member of HSX. Apokalips Apr 03, 20:15

Post current news or something new that's different from before. There's no change in status from being stuck in Development hell. {nm} Antibody Apr 03, 21:27





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 150000 120.14 (-0.72)          Metal Men (METAL) 5000 4.42 (-0.08)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 59 15.51 (-0.47)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.17 (-1.93)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 10 28.37 (-1.57)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 150000 7.94 (+0.36)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 70000 18.43 (+0.91)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.56 (-0.83)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 110000 18.43 (+0.91)          Buds (BUDS) 30000 28.81 (+1.40)          Day Drinker (DRNKR) 150000 20.21 (+0.06)          Days of Thunder 2 (DTHU2) 1 117.02 (+1.41)          Days of Thunder 2 (DTHU2) 1000 117.02 (+1.41)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 25000 42.45 (+4.58)          Buds (BUDS) 10000 28.81 (+1.40)          Gatto (GATTO) 1 149.65 (+0.83)          Gatto (GATTO) 1000 149.65 (+0.83)          Hexed (HEXED) 22500 119.46 (-2.12)          Game of Thrones: Aegon’s Conqu (GOTAC) 1 135.82 (+0.94)          Game of Thrones: Aegon’s Conqu (GOTAC) 1000 135.82 (+0.94)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 1 46.18 (+0.98)          Last Friday (FRID4) 40000 8.60 (+0.82)          The Haunting of Hotel Transylvan (HTRN5) 99 98.82 (+1.06)          A Minecraft Movie Squared (MINE2) 150000 335.79 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 11000 5.84 (-0.25)          X-Men aka Mutants (XMEN8) 150000 218.08 (+0.03)          The Haunting of Hotel Transylvan (HTRN5) 40000 98.82 (+1.06)          The Social Reckoning - Opening W (SOCI2.OW) 4000 12.06 (-0.92)          Ebenezer (EBNZR) 150000 114.43 (-0.52)          Fast Forever (FAF11) 1 147.81 (+1.03)          Game of Thrones: Aegon’s Conqu (GOTAC) 150000 135.82 (+0.94)          Whalefall (WHALF) 110 27.47 (+1.10)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 150000 46.18 (+0.98)          Fast Forever (FAF11) 150000 147.81 (+1.03)          CBS: NCIS: New York (NCISNY) 25000 14.04 (+0.06)          Days of Thunder 2 (DTHU2) 150000 117.02 (+1.41)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 150000 70.42 (+1.46)          The Matrix 5 (MTRX5) 150000 33.35 (+3.03)          Buds (BUDS) 51000 28.81 (+1.40)          Nasty (NASTY) 20000 11.91 (+1.17)          Avengers: Doomsday (AVNG5) 150000 665.34 (+0.67)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 150000 121.65 (+4.61)          Nasty (NASTY) 20000 11.91 (+1.17)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 42.45 (+4.58)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 105000 46.18 (+0.98)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 7000 76.94 (+1.27)          Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (li (TMNT5) 126390 74.98 (+0.32)          Blade (BLAD1) 150000 14.17 (-0.12)          Riddick: Furya (RIDC3) 150000 2.37 (0.00)