P: First Look at Fly Me to the Moon [PARTM] Apr 08, 06:14
hoo boy Apr 08, 08:13
First trailer for MaXXXine [WTX3] In Theaters September 16 Apr 08, 06:08
First trailer for [XTW3] {nm} Apr 08, 06:09
MMONA credited {nm} Apr 08, 06:10
My favorite actress.. thanks, Ti West! {nm} Apr 08, 08:07
I used to frequent a forum where someone had a BEC problem with her. {nm} Apr 08, 09:16
A24 posted still July 4th weekend (the trailer page still says RELEASE DATE: In Theaters September 16) Apr 08, 06:16
i watched it 4 times and still don't understand what she says at the end, anybody? {nm} Apr 08, 09:51
do you mean . . . Apr 08, 17:37
In A Violent Nature @ $2 may join the top-tier steals in the history of this game...(not manipulating - it's pre-IPO) Apr 07, 19:35
I hope it works but it's super art house that slasher fans will not like {nm} Apr 07, 20:11
IPO price can change preIPO. {nm} Apr 07, 20:56
So... H$300? :) {nm} Apr 08, 02:06
Their booker was at a24 so she knows how {nm} Apr 08, 07:47
To maximize their box office. If it doesn't start had wide my chess it will get there. But it's not JUNO imo {nm} Apr 08, 07:49
THE WILD ROBOT poster @ CinemaCon Apr 07, 13:55
SCREAMBOAT "from the producers of THE MEAN ONE and TERRFIER 2" poster (this is one of the Streamboat Willie horror movies) Apr 07, 13:57
Iconic Releasing will be handling it. [Terrifier and Don't Tell Mom's The Babysitter's Dead remake] {nm} Apr 07, 13:58
[ahem Steamboat Willie] {nm} Apr 07, 13:58
Behind it on the left is: Babes, Terrifier 3, A Quiet Place, Back to Black and a few others I can't make out. Apr 07, 14:12
21 Minute Walkthrough of CinemaCon Displays on Youtube Apr 07, 15:45
I do not miss having to go to Vegas a day early to try to be first to post the pictures of what is essentially marketing. {nm} Apr 08, 01:50
This poster came out a month ago. Why single it out? {nm} Apr 07, 16:35
Just it happened to be the shot I saw first. Notably no Transformers One materials up in the lobby yet {nm} Apr 07, 18:16
The Watchers is test screening in....Tempe Apr 07, 12:04
Cinepop at CinemaCon: GLAD2 banner with tagline Apr 07, 09:02
Congrats to RufusS for expanding FEMME to 104 theatres. $125082 in its third week. Any further expansion plans ;) {nm} Apr 07, 08:54
Not my department, but I understand there was demand for it. {nm} Apr 07, 10:45
Must admit that I am not the chosen demographic, but neither are teen girl movies. Apr 07, 11:57
You don't like revenge thrillers? {nm} Apr 07, 16:22
Take the win š {nm} Apr 07, 18:06
ERC: WICKED LITTLE LETTERS expanded wide in its 2nd week---$1.5M in 1,002 venues Apr 07, 08:25
BOM: $1,557,234 Apr 07, 13:29
DL: The number is on the high end of SPC’s expectations. Audiences are 60% female. Apr 07, 15:07
BOR: The First Omen debuted with an estimated $8.36M Apr 07, 08:15
Better internal mult than Monkey Man (way better Thursday mult from previews) {nm} Apr 07, 11:29
TN: Someone Like You $3.00M (definitely fudged Friday with Tue) Apr 07, 08:03
Yeah, 1.82x Friday mult for weekend is kinda telling. {nm} Apr 07, 11:29
BOR: Monkey Man debuted with an estimated $10.1M Apr 07, 07:59
LOL! I came here to post but then got distracted by the news that SHawn left BO :) {nm} Apr 07, 07:59
Shawn left BOP Apr 07, 07:41
Oh, wow... I hadn't heard and I talk to Shawn quite a bit (plus I know the guy doing the Sunday reports) {nm} Apr 07, 07:58
:O Tell us where he lands. I definitely want to go with him! {nm} Apr 07, 08:58
They're not using chatgpt, told me 50-70 a week or so ago Apr 07, 08:21
UNSTOPPABLE has wrapped and is test screening on April 9th Apr 06, 16:42
Is JLO on a runaway train? {nm} Apr 06, 18:58
We can only hope. {nm} Apr 06, 19:02
She better sing some of her greatest hits in the movie so they can sell tickets ;) {nm} Apr 07, 12:24
Don Cheadle, Michael Pena and Bobby Cannavale join [USTPB] Apr 07, 06:42
I didn't realize you can have 2 different movies with the same name??? Denzel Washington was in Unstoppable also??? {nm} Apr 07, 08:22
Somewhere out "there" are examples of six different movies all with the same title. {nm} Apr 07, 11:51
Seems rather confusing. :-) {nm} Apr 08, 10:36
DL: "Wicked Little Letters"grossed $550000 on firday Apr 06, 16:33
so it has chance to become SPC's highest-grossing film post-COVID..... {nm} Apr 06, 16:34
Coild be Regal Monday Mystery Movie grosses inflated {nm} Apr 06, 17:14
Do we know for a fact that MMMs are included at all? {nm} Apr 07, 04:55
phone footage of LION2 from the Disney Shareholders meeting Apr 06, 08:53
Someone Like You, a movie I've never heard of, grossed $1.65 million in 1,800 locations according to BOR. Apr 06, 08:35
Oddly, it opened on Tuesday April 2 but don't see any previous box office reported. {nm} Apr 06, 08:38
Yea, it's gotta be all lumped together. {nm} Apr 06, 08:41
Ah, you think $1.65m is the last four days? That makes more sense... but kinda annoying. {nm} Apr 06, 11:13
I just looked for showtimes; it's all around me here in SoCal. Many screens. Must be faith based, right? Looks it, and Apr 06, 09:36
I dont wanna judge it but ... Apr 06, 10:35
I think he's looking for his ex-girlfriend's twin sister actually... still creepy {nm} Apr 06, 11:13
Creepy as this little "sisters" noir? Not one of my all time faves, but still, good performances... Apr 06, 12:26
Found it on Internet Archive thx! {nm} Apr 07, 09:25
V: OMEN1 $3.2 million (per rivals). Apr 06, 08:34
TN: $3.24M Apr 06, 08:41
BOR: MNKYM $4.25M Apr 06, 07:50
BOR: KONG2 $8.50M on Friday Apr 06, 07:49
SR: Heat 2 Director Shares Script Update & Addresses Casting Rumors Apr 06, 03:23
It's few days old. May be duplicate. (HEAT2) {nm} Apr 06, 03:26