BOR: IMACU $5.36M , the largest opening weekend ever for NEON. Mar 24, 08:00
Ketchup, you can do it too! {nm} Mar 24, 11:38
Really? Even with a name like Ketchup? {nm} Mar 25, 04:06
BOR: Late Night with the Devil $2.83 million in 1,034 locations Mar 24, 07:54
the largest opening weekend ever for IFC Films. {nm} Mar 24, 07:59
That's pretty crazy though I guess it only started opening wide releases fairly recently... Mar 24, 08:01
They're doing great with The Taste of Things, too... going on almost two months in theaters. {nm} Mar 24, 13:19
I love that .ovie {nm} Mar 24, 14:59
First move I've given 10/10 (at least a non-doc) in many years. {nm} Mar 25, 04:00
AI aside, its a solid film {nm} Mar 24, 08:57
Sony Ghostbusters opening estimate $45.2 million in 4,345 locations. {nm} Mar 24, 07:25
which ends up better than GHST4 afterall {nm} Mar 24, 07:41
Still less than 2016 Ghostbusters with a lot of inflation (but not in Summer of course) $46,018,755 {nm} Mar 24, 07:44
I'm curious by some of the estimates this weekend. NorthEast was slammed by storms yesterday. {nm} Mar 24, 07:45
I'm curious if WB/Uni are squabbling over who gets 2nd place... seems pretty close and KFP4 already reported $16.8m {nm} Mar 24, 07:49
DUNE2 $17.6M Mar 24, 08:14
Saw it last night. It was a better movie than GHST4. {nm} Mar 24, 07:57
Including $4.5m Thurs previews or without? Was it rolled into Friday? {nm} Mar 24, 08:27
Yes, Thursday previews are included in both numbers {nm} Mar 24, 08:35
Michael film shoot rebuilt a vintage Toys R Us in Burbank Mar 23, 17:28
Don't think I've ever seen a Saturday IPO be so divisive. {nm} Mar 23, 12:31
CS: Mar 23, 14:29
Didn't think we had so many climate crisis deniers playing this game :) {nm} Mar 23, 14:58
Didn't Donald Sutherland make a movie about them? Invasion of the Body Snatchers I believe it was called? :P {nm} Mar 23, 17:58
FF: New DEAD3 licensed art unveils a few more previously unleaked Deadpool variants Mar 23, 11:16
TN: IMACU $2.0M, LNWTD $1.1M Mar 23, 09:54
PRBLM only 237 theaters {nm} Mar 23, 10:00
BOR has $1.15m for LNWTD ("unofficial") Mar 23, 10:01
LUCA averaged only $100 in over 1000 theaters {nm} Mar 23, 10:02
How much of that LNWTD no. is actual Friday? I think someone mentioned here earlier they'd previews too {nm} Mar 23, 10:50
desperation, cinemark is on doordash delivering theatre food {nm} Mar 23, 09:50
Ooo... do they have sushi? {nm} Mar 23, 09:54
They set that up during COVID. No real point in going off it once infrastructure in place. {nm} Mar 23, 12:01
Are the Godzilla X Kong derivatives going to include Easter Monday? {nm} Mar 23, 09:46
I've never heard of it. Good Friday yes due to the market being closed. {nm} Mar 23, 09:56
CinemaScores: Ghosbusters B+, Immaculate C Mar 23, 06:41
Ghostbusters $16m Friday confirmed by Sony {nm} Mar 23, 07:51
why is it that Horror invariably gets low Cinemascores? {nm} Mar 23, 15:03
Usually downbeat unhappy endings, or bait and switch marketing ala A24 horror {nm} Mar 23, 18:32
Judd Apatow gets it: feeding Netflix all your catalog titles is bad, actually Mar 22, 19:47
V: MSCOR settle a lawsuit where he took $500,000 to be an executive producer on “Operation: Fortitude” and then did nothing Mar 22, 18:10
literally how the EP credit works {nm} Mar 22, 19:15
I know a former special effects person who would say an EP's job is to interfere and screw up production. Mar 23, 12:26
DL Friday PM update: GHST5 $16M Friday, IMACU $1.8M-$2.2M Friday, LNWTD $1.3M today Mar 22, 18:01
Bloomberg: OpenAI has scheduled Meetings next week With Film Studios, Directors to pitch its AI video generator tool Mar 22, 17:56
Star Wars Blue Milk is available on April 17. Mar 22, 17:30
That just makes me glad I haven't been drinking milk for some time.... {nm} Mar 23, 12:28
Shooter McGavin actor Christopher McDonald said Adam Sandler showed him the first draft of ‘Happy Gilmore 2.’ Mar 22, 17:00
Trailer for The Absence of Eden [KHGRD] Mar 22, 16:58