DL: The John Wick Experience attraction opens in Las Vegas later this year. Feb 15, 09:32
I'd pay $100 for that experience. {nm} Feb 15, 10:02
You can go into the hood and just wave a $100 bill. {nm} Feb 15, 11:10
The hood? There have been people shot and stabbed less than two blocks from where I live! {nm} Feb 15, 12:25
So now we know where you got that $100. . . {nm} Feb 15, 13:59
1IOTA: Weekend Warrior only applicable I'd imagine. Premiere request tickets for Sunday available for DUNE Part Two. Feb 15, 09:10
[I have signed up a couple of times for the premiere offers, never got tickets] {nm} Feb 15, 09:11
I mean... Feb 15, 09:24
BOR: Bob Marley: One Love grossed an estimated $14.0M Feb 15, 09:07
Madame Web grossed an estimated $6.05M Feb 15, 09:08
But will this be a nother The Color Purple... huge demand for opening holiday... less over its run? I guess we'll see. {nm} Feb 15, 09:25
I think it'll be a bit frontloaded, but Bob Marley should be wider appeal than Color Purple in theory {nm} Feb 15, 10:05
TheWrap: NAPOLEON hits Apple TV March 1st, check out the window on that baby! Feb 15, 08:36
VARIETY: GREENLAND: MIGRATION finally begins production in April. Feb 15, 08:08
[GRNL2] due to start production in the UK in April. STX still alive. Feb 15, 08:22
I hope STX choke. Worst investment in my life. Lies over lies. {nm} Feb 15, 10:19
Youtube: JCAME says 9 hour "cut" of AVAT3 is untrue, thats 3,4,5 combined Feb 15, 07:52
Also 95% of AVAT3 is shot. Zoe Saldana apparently misspoke about something but unclear {nm} Feb 15, 07:53
So basically, each episode is 3 hours?? Yikes! {nm} Feb 15, 12:17
Next week’s calendar: Why is Wonka $165M Blockbuster Warrant (WONKA.BW) on it only Weekend #10. Feb 15, 00:04
Rmoved, thx. {nm} Feb 15, 05:55
Jatinder: Looks like $6M Valentine's Day for #MadameWeb. Feb 14, 22:15
Looks like $14M Valentine's Day for #BobMarleyOneLove Feb 14, 22:15
Cinemascore: A for MARLE, C+ for MDWEB (same as MORBI) {nm} Feb 14, 22:09
US trailer for Femme Feb 14, 21:32
Doesn't appear WABLV open in theaters today. Movie was first schedule for 2/14/2020. {nm} Feb 14, 20:40
Creative BC: [FDES6] in production 3/4/2024 - 5/13/2024 Feb 14, 19:43
I ask only one thing from this project: Explain why the friggin’ premonitions happen. {nm} Feb 14, 20:48
Just like I said last week... Feb 15, 04:02
Two things that are apparently never final. {nm} Feb 15, 07:48
Two things that are apparently never final - destinations and fantasies :) {nm} Feb 15, 07:49
S411: A third Downton Abbey is being developed , not a TV series Feb 14, 18:53
First footage of Small Things Like This [SMTLT] Feb 14, 18:42
Trailer for Knox Goes Away Feb 14, 18:37
Variety: Yet more EFM. REPO MAN 2: THE WAGES OF BEER (for real yo!) is coming at you, Kiowa Gordon plays Otto. Feb 14, 15:08
They've been trying to get this off the ground for a beat {nm} Feb 14, 22:58
Two new stills from JOKER 2 for Valentines Day. Wonder when they'll finally get around to releasing a trailer. Feb 14, 15:06
I’m thinking why release stills *now* when the movie opens in eight months? lol {nm} Feb 14, 15:23
Todd Phillips apparently has followed up with the trailer will release in Mid-April, so CinemaCon it is. {nm} Feb 14, 15:54
Production begins this Summer. {nm} Feb 14, 14:53
What is highly original about it? {nm} Feb 15, 12:50
DL: Early V-Day #’s - MARLE: 12M, MDWEB: 5M-5.5M Feb 14, 14:31
Marley being comped to The Vow, which it is on track to beat for opening day and that did 41 million in 3 days. {nm} Feb 14, 14:35
2nd Hand RPK: Michael Giacchino eyed to direct Midnight Sons Feb 14, 12:54
2nd Hand RPK: ARMOR WARS eyed to begin production in 2025 Feb 14, 13:23