You'd think SPC would get into the VOD game... they tried to secretly expand FLSES into 634 theaters on Friday Jan 21, 09:19
Can't teach an old dog new trick you know? {nm} Jan 21, 09:54
ERC: Spider-Verse 2 re-release did pretty terrible $150k in 466 theaters this weekend, $322 per Jan 21, 09:04
improbably, anyone but you has crossed $100m worldwide; iron claw quietly nearing $35m a24s 6th highest {nm} Jan 21, 11:40
DL: Searchlight Pictures is closing WW rights for A Real Pain [ARLPN] Jan 21, 08:54
BOR: QROCM $2.0M domestic Jan 21, 08:17
TN: ISS $3,022,868 Jan 21, 07:35
BOR: Origin $875K Jan 21, 07:32
Oops... link Jan 20, 21:02
OLD: January 20, 2024 12:08pm {nm} Jan 21, 07:32
I posted it, because it hadn't been posted on this board and I only noticed it at the time I posted it. {nm} Jan 21, 07:38
ITS WHATS INSIDE is 202r Sundance TALK TO ME. Could do some box office Jan 20, 17:05
Colour me intrigued {nm} Jan 21, 02:01
Did American Fiction (ERASU) go wide this weekend? Numbers shows a loss of theatres, overall. Jan 20, 08:43
Various sources report 850 theaters which would be HSX wide whereas last week was under 650. {nm} Jan 20, 09:00
TN made a typo putting gain for count. BOM 850 Jan 20, 11:57
Looks like it increased 225 over last weekend. Still took in less $ this Friday compared to last. {nm} Jan 20, 14:28
Thanks. {nm} Jan 20, 14:50
Well, that's not good. I.S.S. CinemaScore C- Jan 20, 08:19
No box office reported yet {nm} Jan 20, 08:23
1.2 per ERC Jan 20, 08:28
Wife and I saw it on Thursday night. I was pretty underwhelmed.. 5/10 for me. {nm} Jan 20, 08:30
No one cares about cinemascore on tvod {nm} Jan 20, 10:54
MAFIA MOMS was one of bleeckers biggest hits. They know how to release these types of films Jan 20, 10:55
I.S.S. is a very different film from everything else they've released. {nm} Jan 20, 11:02
No it's not it's entirely a pvod play {nm} Jan 20, 11:28
Universal will re-release #Oppenheimer in 800 US cinemas next wknd Jan 20, 07:56
HOTMIC 30 second clip: Sneider has heard Gunn's DC Universe is "kind of a mess" as he is spread too thin Jan 19, 21:04
"Been there." - Kevin Feige 😁 {nm} Jan 19, 21:41
DL: At least 4 writers have met with Max this week to pitch their different takes on the Harry Potter series remake Jan 19, 20:50
Michael Lesslie (HGAM5 also ankled BGALA same universe series) is by far the biggest name. Jan 19, 20:55
[This is likely why he dropped out of the BGALA seies] {nm} Jan 19, 20:57
EW: MDWEB Set in 2003. “She’s definitely in a standalone world,” Jan 19, 20:03
Tom Holland's Spider-Man would be ~2. {nm} Jan 19, 20:07
Marisa Tomei's Aunt May ~39 {nm} Jan 19, 20:09
Hubba hubba {nm} Jan 20, 01:06
V: [PRYOR] now 10-part limited biographical series.. Barris is also remaking “It’s a Wonderful Life” at Paramount {nm} Jan 19, 18:51
Drew McWeeney is ready to launch his new business Jan 19, 16:41
TRON3 or TR3N is in production! Jan 19, 16:28
THR: DAREDEVIL BORN AGAIN resumes production Monday has abandoned the 18 episode plan, will be much less. Jan 19, 16:22
these Marvel series have been so slow-paced anyway, I don't think I can handle an 18-episoder 😮😀 {nm} Jan 19, 19:38
DL: Neon planning a moderate expansion next week into the week after to about 500-700 screens ORIGN Jan 19, 16:14
[TEWSF] opens on 124 screens. . Had a qualifying run in December. {nm} Jan 19, 16:15
And it's the lead-off review for my favorite movie podcast... so they clearly read their Email :) {nm} Jan 20, 01:34
QROCM on 375 screens {nm} Jan 19, 16:17
Is STRGR also going wide & some of us dont know about it or the price movement's just trading related? Jan 19, 18:55
Too late. I've already told GD I won't do a box office column. Fool me once... {nm} Jan 20, 01:15
V: Aggro Dr1ft will go on tour, first stop the strip club Crazy Girls in Los Angeles on Feb. 7 [AGROD] Jan 19, 16:02
Hmm, does the strip club report to the SEC? :) {nm} Jan 19, 16:08
Usually its no cover, 2 drinks minimum, so I've heard. {nm} Jan 19, 16:25
I made it through about 15 minutes of this movie, if that... at least at a strip club, there'll be other entertainment. {nm} Jan 20, 01:25