De Gaulle The Charles De Gaulle biopic stars Simon Abkarian as the French General who rallied Allied leaders for the French...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
I posted it, because it hadn't been posted on this board and I only noticed it at the time I posted it. {nm}
Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Jan 21, 07:38 in response to Antibody's post OLD: January 20, 2024 12:08pm
DL: Queen Rock Montreal $1.72m in 387 theaters (I think that's for the weekend?), Origin $700k - $833k for weekend in 125 theaters {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Jan 20, 21:02
Oops... link TheWeekendWarrior Jan 20, 21:02
OLD: January 20, 2024 12:08pm {nm} Antibody Jan 21, 07:32
I posted it, because it hadn't been posted on this board and I only noticed it at the time I posted it. TheWeekendWarrior Jan 21, 07:38
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar