3.5ish Thursday for Wonka per Jatinder {nm} Dec 15, 06:13
I'd expect Wonka to be less frontloaded by GFB's even though it is a very well known franchise. {nm} Dec 15, 08:01
Jumanji The Next Level 4.7 million Thursday - 59.3 in 2019 (12.6x multiplier) {nm} Dec 15, 08:03
Wonka probably started earlier but I do think being PG and most of the PG fare not being very wide will help its weekend. Dec 15, 08:04
Trying to decipher GFBs. Gay Fan Boys? {nm} Dec 15, 13:38
Jatinder: DUNKI THU Pre-sales T-7 US/CAN - $150K , behind Jawan and Pathaan. Dec 14, 20:53
Gitesh mentioned that Salaar has sold almost a million in tickets for Thursday previews. {nm} Dec 15, 05:35
Salaar also doing $25 opening day pricing vs. regular pricing for Dunki at most locations. {nm} Dec 15, 09:48
DL: Luc Besson has returned as Interim CEO at EuropaCorp Dec 14, 17:07
Trailer for He Went That Way - Release Date: 1/5/24 Dec 14, 17:04
S411: Clooney will star in Baumbach’s next film, maybe for Amazon Dec 14, 17:00
DL: George Clooney and Adam Sandler are set to star in a new untitled pic from Netflix that Noah Baumbach is directing. Dec 14, 18:01
Jeff Sneider said on the Hot Mic that Sandler’s Safdie movie might not happen anymore. Dec 14, 20:36
US trailer for The Promised Land Dec 14, 16:42
Trailer for HOUSEKEEPING FOR BEGINNERS - Dec 14, 16:40
ViewerAnon wiped their X(Twitter) account and went private "taking a social media break" Dec 14, 16:18
Looks like it's stuff like Funko Pops {nm} Dec 14, 16:06
William Brent Bell is actively developing ‘Orphan 3' Dec 14, 15:17
Sorry... didn't see notfabio's post. Please delete it. {nm} Dec 14, 15:18
AMC added Kevin Spacey's "comeback" movie Control for this weekend (NR), but I don't see it playing anywhere in LA at least Dec 14, 14:18
Fandango: Behind the scenes featurette for IF (this is likely what they showed at ShowEast) Dec 14, 13:14
Variety: You can play as Timothee Chalamat's Paul Atreides or Austin Butler's Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen in Call Of Duty next week. Dec 14, 13:06
DL: Jonathan Majors trial is in jury deliberations now. Dec 14, 12:56
THR: William Brent Bell is developing a third Orphan movie. Dec 14, 12:41
From Gitesh: Salaar is opening in 800 theaters on 12/22 Dec 14, 12:20
Inverse: Zack Snyder is working with WB on a possible new Snydercut of Sucker Punch with newly filmed scenes Dec 14, 12:02
I'd buy that. Dec 14, 14:51
Possibly ranks among the very worst movie I've ever seen in a theater. Snydercut. LOL. {nm} Dec 14, 16:20
It was so bad I deleted the copy I pirated, I didn't want that $#1+ on my computer! {nm} Dec 14, 20:08
DL: Focus Features set a July 12, 2024 limited theatrical release date for Touch [TOUC] Dec 14, 11:59
TheWrap: Universal formally picks up Olivia Wilde's Christmas Divorce Comedy Naughty (produced by Margot Robbie). Dec 14, 11:54