some dope at WB or Mattel tried to seriously get her to cut the "I'm Just Ken" number {nm} Oct 09, 08:39
THR: The Beast has been acquired by Sideshow and Janus Films [LBETE] Oct 09, 06:31
WSJ: Nelson Peltz making a new move for board seats at Disney including for himself Oct 09, 05:57
hitting doubles consistently is good, actually {nm} Oct 08, 13:17
Tell the Orioles that! {nm} Oct 08, 14:28
*cries* {nm} Oct 09, 09:39
TN: SCTME is reporting $360K, TROYH $335K, SWOL is reporting $205K, WEVLK $200K Oct 08, 09:12
CATPS $10K {nm} Oct 08, 10:03
ERC: (WEVLK) drops on Shudder streaming channel on 27 Oct Oct 08, 08:48
From Universal: Exorcist $27.2 million in 3,663 theaters, $17.9 million overseas {nm} Oct 08, 08:02
I guess Fathom Events is keeping The Blind in theaters in a normal run... reported box office for Thursday, Friday {nm} Oct 07, 13:42
CUCKOO is test screening in Burbank on the 10th Oct 07, 13:20
The director of today's IPO was sued for sexual harassment yesterday Oct 07, 11:27
Terrence Davies has died at 77 {nm} Oct 07, 09:10
BOR: TEXOR $11.91M Oct 07, 08:45
Looks like the Hocus Pocus reissue is gonna get into the 10... and Haunting in Venice finally is passing Nun II? {nm} Oct 07, 08:28
Sorry, Haunting didn't pass Nun II in total box office... just in top 10 placement {nm} Oct 07, 08:29
who knew that Pocus heads were such a committed audience (other than not Disney, apparently) {nm} Oct 07, 09:04
My guess is it’s only getting two weeks because NBC comes out the 20th. {nm} Oct 07, 11:40
I was right... GDT confirms that he's doing Frankenstein next* Oct 07, 06:24
DL: Too Early Update 28+ 3 day projection The Exorcist. The Creator is collapsing 63% drop Oct 06, 20:24
12 million Friday for Exorcist. SAW is holding extremely well down 53% Friday and likely hurting Exorcist {nm} Oct 06, 20:26
That and a C Cinemascore... {nm} Oct 06, 21:34
SAW is down 70% over last Friday. I'm not certain I would call this "holding extremely well"... Oct 07, 08:12
Last Friday contains Thursday preview. {nm} Oct 07, 08:42
Thank you. I didn't realize that. {nm} Oct 07, 10:00
Is the Friday-to-Friday drop lower than 50% taking out Thursday previews? {nm} Oct 07, 08:13
Never mind. Misread. {nm} Oct 07, 08:14
DL: Fast Charlie, has been snapped up for U.S. distribution by Vertical [FCHRL] Oct 06, 18:48
tn: Bleecker Street will release I.S.S. (Limited) on January 26, 2024. [ISS] Oct 06, 18:31
Anyone ever buy an HSX trader account with nearly $3T in $H? Oct 06, 13:14
I sold my original H$500 mil port back to the exchange many years ago for $500. Got a cool hat and shirt too. {nm} Oct 06, 16:30
Yes. It has happened. Not sure if they sold it via ebay or another avenue. {nm} Oct 06, 13:59
I sold one worth about H$6 bil a few years ago Oct 06, 17:27
And I want it back, JonHH {nm} Oct 06, 17:27
DTshakes was using the Eric Trump Valuation Scheme. {nm} Oct 06, 17:32
6billion? Oct 06, 20:53
Like $400 {nm} Oct 06, 22:51
How many active traders do we have here now and days? A few thousand? Oct 06, 20:22
CosmicCircus: Marvel registered Agatha for September 19, 2024, Spiderman Freshman Year Nov 2024, Daredevil January 2025. Oct 06, 11:32
Ironheart September 2025 {nm} Oct 06, 11:33
Sacha Baron Cohen is credited as "Mystery Man" for Iron Heart. {nm} Oct 06, 11:34