no surprised but WGA ratified the new contract with 99% in favor Oct 09, 14:02
Hopefully we get word soon of a tentative SAG agreement, specifically tonight considering the schedule of talks. {nm} Oct 09, 14:08
(90 votes against) {nm} Oct 09, 17:03
WB and Paramount reported Cryptic for posting the Wonka Trailer 2 and Mean Girls Musical images. Oct 09, 13:55
2nd Wonka trailer is likely WB's target on Taylor Swift as well. {nm} Oct 09, 13:57
DL: Say it's the 2nd most watched this year for D+ besides The Mandalorian S3. Oct 09, 13:25
How many viewers even know what Ouroboros is? {nm} Oct 09, 22:23
Roger Friedman: NBC will likely take Golden Globes TV rights at a reduced rate as no one else wants to pay what GG is seeking. Oct 09, 13:16
WOR: INSIDE OUT 2 trailer being prepped for release next month (kind of obvious it would be for either The Marvels or WISH) Oct 09, 13:13
Justin Kroll of DL: Brad Pitt & Margot Robbie are in talks for THIN MAN rights. Oct 09, 13:08
LuckyChap and Plan B Entertainment are in exclusive talks to acquire rights to [THINM] INA {nm} Oct 09, 16:28
No one under 70 is watching B&W films made in the 1930-40s. {nm} Oct 09, 18:26
I'm under 70 and I do. {nm} Oct 09, 20:49
I'm under 70 and I watch black and white movies from the 30s and 40s all the time. {nm} Oct 09, 23:22
BOR: The Exorcist Believer was crazy overestimated, came in at 26.4 million (yikes) Oct 09, 12:39
Going to my first Monday Mystery Movie tonight!! Wonder what it could be... Oct 09, 11:27
Well, it's 117 minutes so that rules out The Holdovers. {nm} Oct 09, 11:28
Regal employee says it's (SPOILER inside) Oct 09, 11:34
Oh, that could be fun... especially if they don't screen for critics :O {nm} Oct 09, 11:59
DL: Faraway Downs, Baz Lurhmann's extended episodic cut of Australia will hit Hulu and D+ on November 26th Oct 09, 11:20
I must have missed that the Taylor Swift showings start Friday evening... Oct 09, 11:17
Yeah, it's a Taylor Swift mandated thing she wants to carefully control the "experience" for her fans {nm} Oct 09, 11:26
Also I guess avoid her younger fans cutting school or violating local curfews with Thursday pre-opens {nm} Oct 09, 11:30
But that's GOTTA limit how much it can make that first weekend, no? {nm} Oct 09, 12:55
It's a weird limitation, but theatres will be able to drop almost everything else as needed to add more day of showtimes Oct 09, 13:39
So Who Saw What Last Week?...Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (B) {nm} Oct 09, 10:10
The Creator: B- {nm} Oct 09, 10:15
Lupin s3 (B — the formula is getting formulaic now but Omar is still worth watching) {nm} Oct 09, 10:59
Sony Pictures Imageworks will be one of the studios handling their outsourced work (one project is an unannounced sequel) {nm} Oct 09, 10:05
THR: First production stills from MARIA, has a SAG-AFTRA agreement for production over the next 8 weeks. Oct 09, 09:56
First Look [MARIA] Oct 09, 16:09
From press release: Bleecker Street has picked up 1LIFE, planning a 2024 release {nm} Oct 09, 09:51
I believe congratulations are in order for someone here ;-) {nm} Oct 09, 09:56
That's right! ;) {nm} Oct 09, 10:08
Thanks! I understand the trailer for one of my other films is being released Wednesday {nm} Oct 09, 10:35
Bleecker Street has acquired the U.S. rights to [1LIFE] Oct 09, 16:10
Idiot here, having only now watched the trailer, has realised that that television show is depicted in the trailer. {nm} Oct 09, 20:32
I have this shorted but honestly hope I take a bath on it because it becomes hugely popular {nm} Oct 09, 19:03
MISS7 finally hits digital 10/10. (Oppenheimer is tentatively around end of November per Emma Thomas) Oct 09, 09:48
Great job in honoring the theatrical. By both films. I know Nolan really sticks it on this. Appreciate it. {nm} Oct 09, 10:17
if it had opened to less than $50m it woulda been on Peacock months ago {nm} Oct 09, 10:58
Does anyone know when INDI5 hits D+? {nm} Oct 09, 11:29
Book publishes June 2024. {nm} Oct 09, 09:47
CRSTN: Not sure if I want to purchase this stock right now... Oct 09, 09:25
Bryan Fuller actually staying on a project to completion anyway has always been an iffy proposition at best. Oct 09, 09:54
Maybe the car will be voiced by Taylor Swift Oct 09, 10:09
Ha ha "what are 100% probably false statements". Probably seems odd in this context. {nm} Oct 09, 12:10
Cryptic: Stills from the Mean Girls Musical trailer presumably on Taylor Swift Oct 09, 06:59
Like as a tattoo? {nm} Oct 09, 07:13
Just had a mental image of The Plastics from the og movie being projected onto TSWIF's face and started laughing.. thx! {nm} Oct 09, 09:55
some dope at WB or Mattel tried to seriously get her to cut the "I'm Just Ken" number {nm} Oct 09, 08:39