Return of the Jedi 40th Anniv tickets are on sale, no IMAX/Dolby offerings so far. Apr 17, 08:39
WOR: DeuxMoi is reporting on what I’ve also been hearing since January, Villeneuve is the #1 target for JB26 Apr 17, 07:53
V: On average, U.S. consumers pay $48 per month for subscription-video services, Apr 17, 07:37
overall subscriber churn for subscription video-on-demand services over a six-month period was around 44% {nm} Apr 17, 07:38
Trailer for Rally Road Racers [RRRAC] Apr 17, 07:31
Paramount "start of production" announcement, so probably Spring/Summer 2024 release depending on how much time for FX. Apr 17, 07:36
Kid Cudi is the only new cast member with a starbond who may show up in #3 (doesn't say what role) {nm} Apr 17, 07:38
Updated AIR 2nd weekend = 7.85m (from Amazon).. now it's on Uni/Renfield to see if it can retain 4th place. {nm} Apr 17, 07:09
FYI, SISU is supposed to get 1,000+ theaters next Friday aka HSX wide. Apr 17, 06:44
Jatinder is projecting Maro to make $92 million in its second weekend with a $30.3 million Sunday Apr 17, 06:26
The Numbers say 87. Both #'s are excellent. {nm} Apr 17, 06:45
Jatinder's is more recent... from a couple hours ago {nm} Apr 17, 06:47
Deadline confirms... Holy Guacamole! Apr 17, 07:55
Renfield is fourth with $8.03M {nm} Apr 17, 08:00
That would be third unless Wick 4 was also underestimated. {nm} Apr 17, 08:16
its a D10 record ($352m) for animation movie (old Incredibles 2: $349.8m), overall animated BO record: Incredibles 2 - $608.6m Apr 17, 08:27
Disney+ description for Deadpool 2...lol Apr 16, 22:18
That was the official description from 20th Century Studios... Apr 17, 11:05
EW: "I won't and I don't want to" make a Munsters sequel. A draining 5 year experience with filming at the height of COVID. Apr 16, 19:17
Jatinder only answers about Marvels hitting 100+ OW when asked about GOTG3 and that Apr 16, 18:45
No NSID5 trailer in front of Pope's Exorcist... George Foreman and No Hard Feelings, which is quite a back-to-back combo {nm} Apr 16, 16:37
Probably actually a WB competitive placement (not on all screens) for EVIL DEAD RISE. {nm} Apr 16, 16:46
Could actually also be on Big George Foreman itself, since INSIDIOUS is a PG-13 horror franchise = Foreman is PG-13. {nm} Apr 16, 16:47
With no real competition at all during the next two weekends, I can't imagine it even falls that much. {nm} Apr 17, 07:24
First Look at Wicked from John M Chu Apr 16, 09:41
First Look [WICKD] {nm} Apr 16, 14:51
Split movie? Apr 26, 23:51
Just saw my first extended George Foreman commercial right before Joel Osteen (a Houston-based minister)... Apr 16, 08:33
BOR: Nefarious a pretty respectable 1.33 million from 933 Apr 16, 08:33
Faith based movies are back baby! {nm} Apr 16, 10:31
<I also passed on this movie, lol> {nm} Apr 16, 10:33
ERC: THR's vague projection was reasonably close, SWEETWATER scored just $350k on 1,204 courts, $291 per. Apr 16, 08:25
And I was close when I said that Beau is Afraid might beat it... though I thought it would be in more than 4 theaters. {nm} Apr 16, 08:29
THR hasn't edited its prewritten article. headline says $87M which, but article says $85M Apr 16, 08:35
Also says 'grossed a massive $85 Million .... after surpassing FROZEN 2 ($86 Million)'. {nm} Apr 16, 09:00
BOR: Picturehouse did report for Wild Life grossed an estimated $47K this weekend from 2 locations in NY/DC. Apr 16, 08:03
BOR/ERC: Renfield and Air are both reporting 7.77 million this weekend. (Would imagine AIR will wind up higher with actuals) Apr 16, 07:56
Massive Talent wound up a good comp for Thursday - weekend multi for Renfield, that projected 7.6 million {nm} Apr 16, 07:58
Air is actually $7.72m from Amazon. {nm} Apr 16, 08:00
Darn 2 places ERC skipping {nm} Apr 16, 08:02
And along comes John Wick and says... "Sorry, but I made $7.9mil"... NO THIRD PLACE FOR YOU! {nm} Apr 16, 08:07
Actually $7.925m from Lionsgate {nm} Apr 16, 08:08
ERC: Beau is Afraid only opened in 4 theaters... but it made $320k or $80k... not a bad start! {nm} Apr 16, 06:43
Link... Apr 16, 06:43
BOR: Mafia Mamma $2.04m Apr 16, 07:11
Pope's Exorcist $9.15m, Suzume $5m (from Sony) {nm} Apr 16, 07:44
I love how Sony gets away with not reporting a CinemaScore... wasn't this the case with 65, too? {nm} Apr 16, 07:45
65 has a C+ but with asterisks on the CS website. So I guess they allowed posting after 3 day? Apr 16, 08:00
Yeah, I noticed that... I don't think Sony reported it opening weekend. {nm} Apr 16, 08:09
I wonder if A24 will put Beau into less than 2,000 theaters as to avoid CinemaScore {nm} Apr 16, 08:10