Man Called Otto had an impressive expansion into 637 theaters. ERC has it making $1.5 million just for Friday... Jan 07, 08:15
TN had $1.55M. ERC even rounded M3GAN down to $11M {nm} Jan 07, 08:21
Yeah, I noticed that re: M3GYN... I like using The Numbers (and I do) but he doesn't tag his tweets so I rarely see them. {nm} Jan 07, 08:23
The Numbers: Puss in Boots $3.34m Friday. Doesn't seem like anyone realizes it's on VOD already. Jan 07, 08:25
its cleaning up on VOD {nm} Jan 07, 11:59
How are you able to tell? {nm} Jan 07, 14:48
it's #1 on itunes and my amazon guy said its trending close to MAVERICK week 1 {nm} Jan 07, 15:45
Ah, makes sense. {nm} Jan 08, 07:05
That .5m mentinoed below should be enough to put Man Called Otto in 4th place for weekend Jan 07, 08:34
AMCOT OW will be taken for the next weekend with 3400 theatres right? Pls confirm. {nm} Jan 07, 08:55
Yup, and there's some good money to be made based on this week's showing. Jan 07, 10:19
. . .and it will have to include Monday, resulting in Tuesday cashout? {nm} Jan 07, 17:15