OTTO TO THE MOON! 3.4 million Friday 11-12 4 day, PLANE 3 million Friday, 9.5 4 day. {nm} Jan 13, 16:27
Nothing on House Party or Skinamarink yet. {nm} Jan 13, 16:28
Most of those numbers will go up I expect. Otto I think will be close to 15 for 4 day. PIB will be higher (IMO) {nm} Jan 13, 16:37
OTTO 3.4 vs THE UPSIDE MLK Jr Weekend showdown Friday $6,928,354 (22 4 day) (I don't think there were pre-opens?) {nm} Jan 13, 16:39
I think they'll save the Plane going to the moon until the 3rd sequel. Jan 13, 18:43
More chance of this Plane nosediving post the opening week than the other current wide releases {nm} Jan 13, 19:25
M3GAN's 1st Fri included Thurs preview grosses, plus more schools were out last Fri than today {nm} Jan 13, 17:05
down 57% is good for a Friday if that holds. could be a sub 50% weekend drop, right? {nm} Jan 13, 17:19
Its a 45% drop once the previews are deducted last Friday, (9M vs 5M). {nm} Jan 13, 17:29