DL: Sony just couldn't help themselves, moves 65 (one last time?) up one week to March 10th to avoid Shazam 2 Feb 01, 10:16
But now going up against Scream VI? Doom. {nm} Feb 01, 10:17
What's funny is when they moved to 3/17 DL was fed that it was to avoid SCREAM 6 Feb 01, 10:20
They should have just opened 1/27 when it became apparent DISTANT wasn't opening. {nm} Feb 01, 10:22
True, it could have been #1 this past weekend. {nm} Feb 01, 10:26
Sorry Notfabio. I completely missed your post and posted the same DL news above. {nm} Feb 01, 10:55
Well I was 1 minute later than Peter :) {nm} Feb 01, 10:58
It's exciting news. I'm surprised more people didn't post that we get to see Adam Driver vs. Dinosaurs a week early ;) {nm} Feb 01, 11:04
Wow, I also missed his post. This is NOT my day. {nm} Feb 01, 11:08
Keep posting. Helps the forum out. Antibody is likely busy and cant always update and Notfabio cant do everything. {nm} Feb 01, 11:13