BoxOfficeGuru: WB didn't even provide official theatre counts today for MM3, throws doubt on them even reporting this weekend Feb 10, 10:22
That said, personally I'd be pretty darn shocked if they didn't report when they did for House Party. {nm} Feb 10, 10:23
What was today's report? {nm} Feb 10, 10:26
Weekend Warrior might get them, I don't. {nm} Feb 10, 10:28
Ironically, I had *JUST* spoke with WB about getting back on their box office list... but haven't received anything yet. {nm} Feb 10, 10:40
ERC posted a screenshot of the report, they just listed HOUSE PARTY in 136 theatres this weekend. Feb 10, 12:09
Variety article said WB would be "controlling the box office coverage" Feb 10, 10:29
Don't quite remember, but if they follow the TENET gameplan, just 3 day weekend totals and then weekend updates (no weekday updates) Feb 10, 10:34
Not sure what you're looking at, By {nm} Feb 10, 11:43
Not sure what you're looking at, but Burbank has a lot more than 10 tickets sold Feb 10, 11:44
Does this delist at zero if they don't report? Or do we have another Glass Onion on our hands? Feb 10, 10:41
I am sure they will report at some point. {nm} Feb 10, 10:42